Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (225) +
Hi! I would like to buy some visits to some villagers' RVs. I can offer igb, tbt, or items.

villagers I would like to visit:
Claude's RV
Bitty's RV
Sandy's RV
Mabel's RV
Weber's/Gonzo's RV
Julia's RV

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Awesome! Do you time travel or should I just pick one? And how many tbt/igb are you looking for? :)

I do time travel, but not like just to change the date. I do chores and stuff on that day, and then I time travel. So it may take awhile for me to do that. But I have a few more towns. At the moment I have 3 towns that haven't summoned any vans yet!

And no, I'm good. You can just visit there. Thank you for asking!

Which van would you like me to scan in first?

I do time travel, but not like just to change the date. I do chores and stuff on that day, and then I time travel. So it may take awhile for me to do that. But I have a few more towns. At the moment I have 3 towns that haven't summoned any vans yet!

And no, I'm good. You can just visit there. Thank you for asking!

Which van would you like me to scan in first?

I would love to visit Vivian first! Thank you so much! I do the same thing with time-traveling and doing chores. :)

I'll collect some more MEOW coupons right now and be over soon? :)

I would love to visit Vivian first! Thank you so much! I do the same thing with time-traveling and doing chores. :)

I'll collect some more MEOW coupons right now and be over soon? :)

Alright. Then I'll summon Vivian as a starter. :D Please take your time and let me know when!
This is my FC for Vivian : 5000-4652-4544

I'd like to visit Bitty's RV next whenever you're free. :) sorry that it takes so long to get the coupons.

Last edited:
I'd like to visit Bitty's RV next whenever you're free. :) sorry that it takes so long to get the coupons.

Sorry for the delay. And it's alright, I know it takes time to grind over for coupons~ and I'm really in no rush.
Town スターシップ will open momentarily with Bitty. c:
FC: 3926-9661-9494

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Back