• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying RV Visits

Mary

lemon girl 🍋
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Summer Shell
Kirby Easter Egg
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (225) +
Hi! I would like to buy some visits to some villagers' RVs. I can offer igb, tbt, or items.

villagers I would like to visit:
Claude's RV
Bitty's RV
Sandy's RV
Mabel's RV
Weber's/Gonzo's RV
Julia's RV

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi :) I'll scan in any of them. I'll be on and off for the next few hours. Let me know when you're back. c:
Awesome! Do you time travel or should I just pick one? And how many tbt/igb are you looking for? :)

Awesome! Do you time travel or should I just pick one? And how many tbt/igb are you looking for? :)

I do time travel, but not like just to change the date. I do chores and stuff on that day, and then I time travel. So it may take awhile for me to do that. But I have a few more towns. At the moment I have 3 towns that haven't summoned any vans yet!

And no, I'm good. You can just visit there. Thank you for asking!

Which van would you like me to scan in first?

I do time travel, but not like just to change the date. I do chores and stuff on that day, and then I time travel. So it may take awhile for me to do that. But I have a few more towns. At the moment I have 3 towns that haven't summoned any vans yet!

And no, I'm good. You can just visit there. Thank you for asking!

Which van would you like me to scan in first?

I would love to visit Vivian first! Thank you so much! I do the same thing with time-traveling and doing chores. :)

I'll collect some more MEOW coupons right now and be over soon? :)

I would love to visit Vivian first! Thank you so much! I do the same thing with time-traveling and doing chores. :)

I'll collect some more MEOW coupons right now and be over soon? :)

Alright. Then I'll summon Vivian as a starter. :D Please take your time and let me know when!
This is my FC for Vivian : 5000-4652-4544

I've added you and am available when convenient :)

Last edited:
I'd like to visit Bitty's RV next whenever you're free. :) sorry that it takes so long to get the coupons.

Last edited:
I'd like to visit Bitty's RV next whenever you're free. :) sorry that it takes so long to get the coupons.

Sorry for the delay. And it's alright, I know it takes time to grind over for coupons~ and I'm really in no rush.
Town スターシップ will open momentarily with Bitty. c:
FC: 3926-9661-9494

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Back