You are held hostage in villagers houses

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone notice that unless you talk to them in their house, they won't let you leave, and you HAVE to tell them how their house looks. If that doesn't scream 'dungeon' I don't know what does.

Sorry, another random post. I spent all day yesterday and today coding, so my brain is kind of fried.

Well, I kind of think of it more as if you're enslaving them. You will harass and harm them if you do not want them in your town, and you will force them to stay if you do want them. You will also get angry at them if they dare to change clothing or house decor. If you're ugly you need to go.

If that doesn't scream 'dungeon' I don't know what does.

Well, I kind of think of it more as if you're enslaving them. You will harass and harm them if you do not want them in your town, and you will force them to stay if you do want them. You will also get angry at them if they dare to change clothing or house decor. If you're ugly you need to go.

If that doesn't scream 'dungeon' I don't know what does.

lol you've got a point there. I have Willow in my town and I REEEALLLY don't want her, so I started pushing her around until she got mad and told me to watch where I was going. I did that to her about 3-4 times. I hate being mean to villagers but I don't consider Willow one since I got her from another town that I NEVER VISITED!!!!1!11!1

lol you've got a point there. I have Willow in my town and I REEEALLLY don't want her, so I started pushing her around until she got mad and told me to watch where I was going. I did that to her about 3-4 times. I hate being mean to villagers but I don't consider Willow one since I got her from another town that I NEVER VISITED!!!!1!11!1

Willow is actually quite popular, I don't mind her myself. I love vibrant colours ~

By the way, if you don't know who or what Willow is, here is a brief description.

Willow is a snooty sheep villager in the Animal Crossing series, a villager who made her first appearance in Animal Forest e+. She was absent in Wild World, but reappeared in City Folk. Her catchphrase is based on the character in the nursery rhyme Little Bo Peep. Her golden fleece may be based on the fairy tale Rumplestiltskin. Her Japanese name may be based on the nursery rhyme "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

Willow is a white sheep with yellow fleece. Her horns and the tips of her hooves are lavender. She also wears blush and her eyes are green. She may be mistaken for a normal or peppy villager at first due to her "cute" appearance. Willow's default outfit is the Bad Plaid Tee.

Hope that clears it up for you! Love you

Last edited:
I wouldn't call yourself 'held hostage' here anymore than your friends in real life 'holding you hostage' when they invite you into their homes...

That said, given how game dynamics work, I wish there was more to invites than talking to them, checking their furniture, and buying an item. I wish there were true games to play with them!

I wouldn't call yourself 'held hostage' here anymore than your friends in real life 'holding you hostage' when they invite you into their homes...

That said, given how game dynamics work, I wish there was more to invites than talking to them, checking their furniture, and buying an item. I wish there were true games to play with them!

That'd be a cool idea, kind of like the campground

lmaoo i find this anecdote so funny for some reason

Back