• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[CLOSED] Want To Sell Perfect Apples, Will Pay TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I have a bunch of perfect apples I want to sell in a town that has a different fruit as the native fruit. I'll pay 5 TBT for a town where I can sell them for the non-native price.

And I'll pay 10TBT to sell them in a non-native-apple town that also has the Bell Boom Ordinance, which will raise the selling price by 20%.

And I'll pay 20 TBT if I can sell them in a non-native-apple town that also has perfect apples on premium, which will double the selling price. I'm pretty sure premium does not stack with Bell Boom, it just overrides it, so having both will not make a difference.

Can anyone help me get the best price possible for my perfect apples? I have just one pocketful of them to sell, so my visit will be very quick.

Last edited:
Hello again! I have peaches as my native fruit, and I also have the Bell Boom ordinance. I don't think perfect apples are premium today, but if you'd still like to visit, let me know!

Yes, please, I'll pay you 10 TBT to sell perfect apples in a non-apple town with Bell Boom. :)

On my way, thanks. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll bump this thread another day when I have more perfect apples, but for now, I'm not paying to visit any towns.

I'm back again with another pocketful of perfect apples. Still offering the same prices in TBT listed in my first post. Can anyone help me out?

---

I'll check back again tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm back, can anyone help me out with my perfect apples? :)

If you cannot get anyone, let me know. I can let you come for free to sell your perfect apples.

I don't have the bell boom and I don't think peaches are my premium though.

I don't want peaches to be premium, I'd want the premium to be perfect apples. Regardless, as long as apples aren't your native fruit, I'd be happy to sell my perfect apples in your town. I'll pay 5TBT for the favor.

---

Non-native apples and bell boom? I'd love to sell in your town, PixelMixel, and I'll pay 10TBT for it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Native fruit: Pear

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want peaches to be premium, I'd want the premium to be perfect apples. Regardless, as long as apples aren't your native fruit, I'd be happy to sell my perfect apples in your town. I'll pay 5TBT for the favor.

---

Non-native apples and bell boom? I'd love to sell in your town, PixelMixel, and I'll pay 10TBT for it. Thanks.

Opening gates :)

Great! I'll be ready once the visitors in my town are done. Should only be a few minutes. Thank you. :)

---

Am trying to multi-task. I meant perfect apples as premium, not peaches. lol

On my way now, thank you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again, PixelMixel!

I'm all sold out of perfect apples now, but I'll bump this thread again when I grow some more. :)

I'm back with another bundle of perfect apples I'd like to sell. I also have Katie, who I would appreciate being able to drop off somewhere, even without selling apples. I'm still offering the prices in my first post. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found somewhere for Katie, but I'd still like to sell my perfect apples someplace, if anyone is available.

I'm back with my perfect apples. Can anyone let me sell them in their town for a higher price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back