Non-stop rain?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
It's been raining pretty much non-stop in my town for the past like 3-4 days now, which is a bit annoying since it's affecting my character's tans but ah well. The most it's ever rained for me before was like a day, and even then it had breaks throughout the day. Has anyone else ever had this happen? :0

Last edited:
I wish it rained in my town, preferably after 4pm

But to answer your question, no it hasn't happened to me

I don't like the rain either because I'm trying to get and maintain dirt paths. If anyone has any tips on how to avoid the rain besides skipping days I'd like to know as well.
But I had a non stop rain day a couple days ago and each day after that had random rain showers (that I avoided) it's so annoying.

It's pouring rain in my town right now, but has been sunny the past few days. Lots of rain lately since about the second week of Sept. I love it! Goodbye summer, hello autumn!

It's been raining non-stop for about 2 days for me. I love rain irl and in acnl so I am very happy!

It was raining 3 days in a row, one day sunny and than 2 days of rain again.
Put my yellow rain boots and started wearing my fall clothing.

I have had it happen to me before. I sort of like the ACNL rain because of the nice music, but the grey clouds makes me feel sad. :<

Yeah, its been raining a lot for me too! Particularly thunderstorms, which I suppose are nice because here I rarely ever see lightning or hear thunder. But it does seem very frequent the rain showers lately! It's alright, but I am eager to see the sun soon!

it did that to me earlier this week... i guess i'm not the only one? personally i love rain in ac though... it's really calming and i love the piano tunes, though i understand it's probably really frustrating for those trying to make dirt paths or keep a tan

Last edited:
I love the rain in AC. I think I had one day of rain so far this week. The rest of the days have been normal.

I've been getting thunderstorms.. which is better than regular light rain I guess. I only like it when it storms, not when it's just a drizzle.

It's been raining in my town the last few days as well. I like it, but I'm getting lazy with digging up gyroids so there are x's everywhere lol.

I'm not getting any at the moment but that's cause my game is set in August but I've found that round the start to mid September it does tend to me thundery a lot but that keeps me happy.
I love thunderstorms in game.

It's been raining and thunderstorms for a few days.

I created a new alt character and he took all the rain away!!

I actually wanted the rain tho ... I love planting trees and gardening in the rain...

Yeah it's been raining a lot! I think it's part of the rainy season from summer into autumn in NL right now. I like it so I don't mind.

Gosh that sounds depressing tbh. I like rain irl, and I do like it occasionally in the game but man if ht went on for 3-4 days I'd be annoyed lol. Gets in my way of doing stuff and it's just so sad. xD

Back