• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite and least favorite K.K. song?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I haven't unlocked the part when I can start getting K.K. songs for free, but back in my first town I had a BUNCH of K.K. songs. My favorite is Bubblegum K.K., and my other favorite would have to be Spring Blossoms. That's the song that's used in Cole's house, and I used to visit it all the time so I can hum it anywhere lol.

My least favorite song is Hypno K.K. I hate it. It gives me such a creepy feeling, and makes me feel like every turn I go there's going to be someone to hop out at me lol. Everytime I visit a town that has that kind of music in their house, I just turn my volume down. What about you guys?

I like wandering or stale cupcakes best but hate k.k dirge and hypno, they both send shivers down my spine.

I like wandering or stale cupcakes best but hate k.k dirge and hypno, they both send shivers down my spine.

Stale Cupcakes kinda freaks me out too, but it's not as bad as Hypno. I hate K.K. Dirge too, but it's also not as bad as hypno

My favorites are K.K Stroll and K.K. Bubblegum. The one I dislike is K.K Synth. It played on Cheri's house and everytime I visited her it was an agony... until she got rid of the music player. Whew, was that good. :)
I decided to try and make her house as original as possible and gifted her another astro player, but then she didn't play any songs on it. Double whew! x)

I love, love K.K. Love Song, My Place, Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes, Only Me, Steep Hill, Bubblegum K.K. and I think K.K. Dirge is cool for any spooky room (but odd anywhere else).

I cannot get behind Pondering. :| It's just so odd to me and doesn't seem to fit any room.

I love, love K.K. Love Song, My Place, Forest Life, Stale Cupcakes, Only Me, Steep Hill, Bubblegum K.K. and I think K.K. Dirge is cool for any spooky room (but odd anywhere else).

I cannot get behind Pondering. :| It's just so odd to me and doesn't seem to fit any room.

I heard Only Me in a dream town I was in today! The beginning reminds me of an actual song but I don't know what it's called... another song I like too is DJ K.K.

Stale Cupcakes kinda freaks me out too, but it's not as bad as Hypno. I hate K.K. Dirge too, but it's also not as bad as hypno

Definitely agree that hypno is the worst, which is the reason why I hated visiting Flurry when I had her in my old town and if I did I turned the volume off!

My favourite is K.K Country and my least favourite is...
Most of them.

I mean most of the songs just seem ugly to me, and they don't seem to work in a whole lot of rooms. So I usually just don't use music in my house. The only reason I like K.K Country is because Kiki has it in her house <33

Steep Hill, K.K Stroll, Space K.K, I Love You, to name a few. I'm not a big fan of Hypno K.K either but Flurry had it in her house and I find it absolutely hilarious because the song doesn't match with her house or personality at all.

favorite aircheck song - k.k. stroll
least favorite aircheck song - k.k. cruisin'
favorite live song - k.k. cruisin' or k.k. d&b
least favorite live song - k.k. bazaar

Back