• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America ~

Hey,
So I have a 285-Merengue, 085-Pancetti and 271-Curlos.

I am also in Canada.
I'd love to trade for a Rover card,rudy, mitzi and/or tabby card (really any cats you would be willing other than bob or rosie).

Hey,
So I have a 285-Merengue, 085-Pancetti and 271-Curlos.

I am also in Canada.
I'd love to trade for a Rover card,rudy, mitzi and/or tabby card (really any cats you would be willing other than bob or rosie).

man, if you only had posted 15 minutes earlier :p I just traded for Merengue! I can trade you Rover & Mitzi for Pancetti & Curlos?

Hello! I am interested in Dotty, Papi, Mira, Fuchsia, Deirdre, Bam.

I can offer: DJ KK, Bunnie, Charlise, and Peaches.

Hello! I am interested in Dotty, Papi, Mira, Fuchsia, Deirdre, Bam.

I can offer: DJ KK, Bunnie, Charlise, and Peaches.

thanks for the offer! I'm currently waiting on an offer for dj kk and peaches, so i'll let you know on those. but i'll definitely take bunnie and charlise!

Hi! I was interested in your 272 Skye and 305 Celeste! I have 003 DJ KK, 012 Redd, 027 Lopez, 169 Bud, and 331 Pashmina :)

Hi there! Would you do my Gwen, Don and Gracie for Julian? :) I can also do Chadder, Tommy and Dizzy for your Rosie! :)

Last edited:
thanks for the interest guys! i've offered a lot of the cards you've requested on another trading site, so i will get back to you all in 1-2 days!! i would close this but it seems i am unable.

Hi! I don't know if this thread is still active (since you said you couldn't close it?) but if it is, would you be willing to trade 255 Wolfgang for 019 Fauna?

Hi! I don't know if this thread is still active (since you said you couldn't close it?) but if it is, would you be willing to trade 255 Wolfgang for 019 Fauna?

Wolfgang is gone and I got Fauna, sorry!! it's just not updated right now :) thanks for the offer!

Bump! Updated with my spreadsheet which will be kept mostly up to date

Desperately looking for Marshal, Lolly, Tasha!

Hi! I have a Lopez I could trade you :) What cards are you open for trading for him?? I'm really only looking for Julian right now and I know he's rare. I have other cards for trade if you want to look at them. Thank you!

Hi! I have a Lopez I could trade you :) What cards are you open for trading for him?? I'm really only looking for Julian right now and I know he's rare. I have other cards for trade if you want to look at them. Thank you!

thank you, but I've found him!! good luck finding Julian ~

Back