• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Octopi in New Leaf?

Best Octopi in New Leaf?

• Inkwell

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Marina

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Octavian

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Zucker

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
terrible crossing guard lady yelled at me and told me i was banned from the cafe but i talked to the person in charge of her and he said she cant do that so im able to still have lunch in there but im 99% sure she has people watching me which creeps me out bc a teacher was staring at me for the end of lunch and her picked favorite students. but i cant stop eating in the cafe bc then she wins. smh

Last edited:
zucker!! i love takoyaki and he even has a toothpick sticking out of his head for a quick snack!!! convenient!!!

I've always been wondering why no one liked Octavian.. So I just searched him up and then I got it. lol. I've never had any of the octopus villagers so I can't really choose... :/

I've always been wondering why no one liked Octavian.. So I just searched him up and then I got it. lol. I've never had any of the octopus villagers so I can't really choose... :/

I don't mind Octavian, I do love the Cranky personality, but the other octopi are just so adorable and he can't beat them

Zucker! He's super cute :) I actually like Octavian as well, I think he's adorable haha

Ugh I actually hate them all so much, but I voted for Marina (just basking off of design)
I had her in my town though and hated her so much, she ruined everything xD

I have at least almost have had all the octopus in my town before, until Inkwell appeared out of no where. Anyway my favorite one has got be Zucker. I really liked him. He was a cute and nice villager to have in town. I didn't spend that much time with him, but he was great and I could ask him to move in again if I want since I have his amiibo card.

UCSHAgT.jpg
I voted for my old pal Octavian.I also have Zucker and Marina but Octavian has always been the most entertaining octopus in my town.

zucker. i've never had any octopi in any of my towns, so i'm basing this on just looks. marina is v cute too though.

I'm not a fan of the model, but if I had to have one, it'd be Marina. I like her eyelashes and that she has a bow in the backside of her head. :)

Wow this is really tough? I only have Octavian's amiibo, but I never scanned him in to stay in town. He looks interesting to me, and ideally cranky! But I think Marina has the cutest design overall, with Zucker close behind. I also like Inkwell, which I have the amiibo for, but I don't think I want him in town either. I suppose I'll vote Marina!

It's a hard choice between Marina and Zucker, but I'll have to say Zucker.
He was my very first villager back in 2014 and I loved him so much because he was so nice to me.
Of course, when I learned there are more octopuses I decided to get both Marian and Octavian, and Marina is so extremely cute in my opinion. :p

How dare you make me choose between Zucker and Marina! :( jk I chose Zucker

Back