Have you ever dropped your phone like a clumsy fool?

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Just a minute ago, I just dropped my phone. Now J
Its all cracked and my phone is acting all weird.

KILL ME.

I can't say that I've ever really dropped my phone before! That sucks, though.

Umm, how do people do that even? I mean yes I've thrown my phone once or twice without the intention of it falling on the floor but I have a pretty good phone/wallet on it so it only has a small scratch on the upper part.

Small pockets in jeans. Period.

My dad is going to be so pissed off. Rip.

this is quite ironic, but i dropped my phone into a bowl of rice once

I'm not sure what type of phone you had but if your dad ends up getting you a new phone, you should try getting a screen protector and a type of case for your phone. I've dropped my phone many times and having both has kept my phone looking like it's brand new. I've had it since like....February? It definitely looks like I just got it still. Granted, the edges of my case have small dents but they're barely noticeable unless you touch the edges.

lol i drop mine every other day. it's still alive and i'm sure having a thick case helps too

I've dropped my phone but nothing worse than cracks, Thank God!

Okay, answering truthfully, I dropped my phone so many times by now. this phone was brand new on what, June or July, even less? Judging by the impact, it was on the top left corner of the phone. Luckily, I have a really good phone repair right across the free way bridge that costs only about 70$ to repair.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Luckily, the top half of the phone was only cracked.

Drop my phone, like a clumsy fool? I'm clumsy in any way possible.

P_20170914_130710_HL.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Using my 3DS to take a picture of my own phone, then use my phone to take a picture of the picture of my phone from 3DS, the result is this.

View attachment 207874

- - - Post Merge - - -

Using my 3DS to take a picture of my own phone, then use my phone to take a picture of the picture of my phone from 3DS, the result is this.
I'm confused on what you just said.

But I forgot to say, my phone hasn't cracked after dropping it a lot.

I was hoping that would make you confused :3

Basically... 3DS takes picture of phone
Phone takes picture of the 3DS Picture.

yeah i dropped my last phone on gravel once and the screen cracked. i changed the glass and then like 1.5 years later i dropped it again and a bit on the top of the screen cracked and eventually fell off lol. i havent dropped my current phone in a way that has hurt the phone tho i dropped it once and my case cracked

I don't know how people drop their phones. I have never droppes any phone I've owned. I've accidentally knocked it off a table a few times but nothing hard enough to make it crack.

i drop my phone a lot but its only a tiny bit cracked
im very clumsy and past tablets that ive owned have stopped working because of me dropping them so much

Okay, how people drop phones?

1. They're clumsy as hell
2. They get unlucky.

Okay, how people drop phones?

1. They're clumsy as hell
2. They get unlucky.

Probably.

Fun thing I don't think I ever broke a phone by doing that, only phone that broke by human nature for me was when my mom watered a really crappy Android I had before. lol.

I tend to take very much care of electronics since I don't want to waste on that too much.

I drop my phone quite a lot and it hasn't broken yet! I have my screen protector and phone case to thank for that. :rolleyes:

Back