• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever dropped your phone like a clumsy fool?

uhh one(1) time back in year 9 i dropped it in the changing rooms and it shattered which was. fun.

I've dropped my phone a few times and my iPod has been dropped at least 20 times (including multiple times on hardwood). Neither have ever cracked, probably due to the cases.

i drop mine way more than i should tbh. luckily, it hasn't broke yet though.

i drop my phone multiple times a day- it's awful... all my friends and teachers call me butterfingers because i drop everything all the time :')

i'm a total klutz just stay away before i accidentally break everything you care about

Its only been 5 days, Yet I feel totally normal with my screen cracked. What is wrong with me?

I've dropped mine on my face numerous times and maybe a few times on the floor. I've never cracked a screen though! Hopefully that doesn't change with the glass back iphones.. Q_Q

I constantly drop mine, either on the floor or on myself, I'm surprised I've never cracked it before

Back