(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5515-8594-7792
Feedback
100% (97) +
Almost done catching all the bugs available this month, just need Ant and a Fly ( also a Snail and Spider but I'm waiting for it to rain and haven't seen any spiders while shaking trees :( )
Name your price, willing to pay in bells or tbt.

Last edited:
You can pick it up in mine, since it's raining in my town today, and we can walk around until you find a snail, if you want.

You can pick it up in mine, since it's raining in my town today, and we can walk around until you find a snail, if you want.

Aw thank you! I can stay for a couple of mins, don't want to bug you haha, it's raining in my town today and I'm hoping one will spawn on the one bush I have lol! :)

I have tons of bushes, so probably we can find a snail pretty quickly. Just please stay with me when you're in my town. I have three rotten apples for you by the train station, and also there are some random items that I'm giving away, so if you want any of those, feel free to take them. I'll open my gate now.

I have tons of bushes, so probably we can find a snail pretty quickly. Just please stay with me when you're in my town. I have three rotten apples for you by the train station, and also there are some random items that I'm giving away, so if you want any of those, feel free to take them. I'll open my gate now.

Alright! Tysm!! <3

Doesn't get much easier than a snail instantly appearing on the bush right next to the train station. XD

Good luck catching ants and flies with the rotten apples! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back