• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon The Squid Sisters or Off the Hook?

Who's your favorite?

• The Squid Sisters!

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Off the Hook!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I don't like both at all...

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm curious right now: Who do you like more? The Squid Sisters (Callie and Marie) or
Off the Hook (Marina and Pearl)?

I DO NOT ACCEPT OFF THE HOOK! (I only like Marina though ;-;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As soon as I saw this I was like, OH HELL NO.

That moment when you vote for off the hook when you don't even know who Pearl is or play Splatoon

Last edited:
squid sisters arent even sisters
why have squid sisters when you can have marina and pearl who are OBVIOUSLY girlfriends uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

why have squid sisters when you can have marina and pearl who are OBVIOUSLY girlfriends uwu

I have to vote both, because I like them both for different reasons. When it comes to the characters themselves I really like the team of Callie and Marie, but when it comes to the music, I really love Off The Hook's songs (Especially Ebb and Flow)!

Voted for both, since I like both a lot.

Obviously girlfriends? Not to rude, but since when are they girlfriends? For me, they act more like best
friends, but not like a couple...Is that even canon?

Neither. The newscasts are just an annoying waste of time and you're forced to watch them every time you start the game up. I'd rather get right into the action.

Voted for both, since I like both a lot.

Obviously girlfriends? Not to rude, but since when are they girlfriends? For me, they act more like best
friends, but not like a couple...Is that even canon?

f72d88a3d9f5733ba52a18f449d3ef60.png

e652a4d07136a5d8b647117d88fc8064.png

d49a559ddd0ae83be91e86ab5cfe1e26.png

yeah...just gals bein pals, evidently

f72d88a3d9f5733ba52a18f449d3ef60.png

e652a4d07136a5d8b647117d88fc8064.png

d49a559ddd0ae83be91e86ab5cfe1e26.png

yeah...just gals bein pals, evidently

Well, again, not to be rude, but that's not really for me a 100% proof that they are girlfriends,
since two women, who are best friends, can say something like this to each other without a
romantic connection too. But whatever...Not interested in a tumblr-like-argument for two
fictional characters and what sexuality they have.

I didn't play og Splat so I prefer Marina and Pearl, bias bc I like the octoling designs too tbh

Well, again, not to be rude, but that's not really for me a 100% proof that they are girlfriends,
since two women, who are best friends, can say something like this to each other without a
romantic connection too. But whatever...Not interested in a tumblr-like-argument for two
fictional characters and what sexuality they have.

ok but if this a guy and a girl would u say that hmm

ok but if this a guy and a girl would u say that hmm

Doesn't matter what I would say. I have my own opinion, you have your own opinion, case closed.
And before you think that I'm homophobic or something: I'm not. I'm just not one of these people,
who ship two characters automatically just because they said something which I then interpreted
as the 100% proof that they are a couple or love each other even when this is not the case. Like,
friendship doesn't exist anymore, they have to be in a romantic relationship, anything else is wrong.
I'm just sick of these "fangirls" and they ships. But whatever...

Doesn't matter what I would say. I have my own opinion, you have your own opinion, case closed.
And before you think that I'm homophobic or something: I'm not. I'm just not one of these people,
who ship two characters automatically just because they said something which I then interpreted
as the 100% proof that they are a couple or love each other even when this is not the case. Like,
friendship doesn't exist anymore, they have to be in a romantic relationship, anything else is wrong.
I'm just sick of these "fangirls" and they ships. But whatever...
nintendo havent said that theyre just friends either though :rolleyes:

Ok, just got splatwoon after skipping 1 and off the hook is F R E S H

Well, both are good, but I'll have to side with Off the Hook here, actually unique character designs that have a lot more personality in my opinion than the Squid Sisters (not to say those weren't any good)

Well, we obviously know that Off the Hook is too fresh.
But, Why not Callie and Marie? Even though they're cousins you might as well consider them sisters, since they're both alike/similar ;)

Back