• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia From Sojourn to Freedom: A Quick DBD Mafia

GOD DAMMIT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fine. Can I replace someone in the car?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I mean is can I join when someone's in the car or killed?

In classic mafia games we have to eliminated the hostile roles but this game we have to vote a townie to get in the car, If we let the scum get in the car we lose in game you get it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda admit I was confused at first because of my role pm I thought I'm a third party like jester role in town of salem

This most makes me feel like they are town. I don't think Waffles would try and act confused if he was mafia.

Oath is always hostile in mafia games as usual so its really normal tbh

Once the town gets in the car can they still vote the next day? Just clarifying stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no someones giving me a brain tumor

Oath is always hostile in mafia games as usual so its really normal tbh

Once the town gets in the car can they still vote the next day? Just clarifying stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no someones giving me a brain tumor
Yeah, you can vote tomorrow

I think I get the set up now this game is kinda imbalance oh well at least its something unique

Thomas I saw you dont even think about commenting here dont give cancer in thread xDD

Guys it might be kirby. It's too early to say it's oath.

Kirby what do u think of Dolbs?

dolbs has literally been one of the most active players here...lol kirby

He always lurks in game I don't see the problem with that aside from that what else do you think about him so far?

I'm low key paranoid that we screwed up majorly in doing this, but I view the 2v4 thing as a tell. I'm aiming for Seroja or Evan next to get out

I'm low key paranoid that we screwed up majorly in doing this, but I view the 2v4 thing as a tell. I'm aiming for Seroja or Evan next to get out

Chill man its 1 vs 5 accdg to the OP so we can still do this

I go with Evan vote in round two then Seroja round 3 but i never seen Seroja as scum but ye I wanna hear more thoughts tho aside from Evan and Seroja vote

why is kirby pressuring me for more posts? lol chill dude I've posted plenty in this lowkey game, what more should I say? :p

Dolby - townlean
Seroja - townlean
oath2order - slight scumlean
Kirbysuperstar - scumlean

That's where I'm at rn. I'd guess kirby is the scum and we should vote off dolby, me, and seroja (in no particular order) and then deliberate between oath and kirby. I'd honestly be shocked if dolby was maf, but I could see oath/kirby and mayyybe seroja if I let paranoia take over. :p

why is kirby pressuring me for more posts? lol chill dude I've posted plenty in this lowkey game, what more should I say? :p

Dolby - townlean
Seroja - townlean
oath2order - slight scumlean
Kirbysuperstar - scumlean

That's where I'm at rn. I'd guess kirby is the scum and we should vote off dolby, me, and seroja (in no particular order) and then deliberate between oath and kirby. I'd honestly be shocked if dolby was maf, but I could see oath/kirby and mayyybe seroja if I let paranoia take over. :p

Want me to role claim? I don't think mafia has safe claims in this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chill man its 1 vs 5 accdg to the OP so we can still do this

I go with Evan vote in round two then Seroja round 3 but i never seen Seroja as scum but ye I wanna hear more thoughts tho aside from Evan and Seroja vote

check Overwatch mafia for Seroja scumplay. She coasts a lot when she's scum.

no one is really lurky or coasting this game cos it's a super slow game. not complaining, cos it's the weekend and i have loads to do.

@ kirby, i don't understand what roleclaiming would do tho. I mean they're just names, don't think they'd be alignment indicative or wtv. but your latest post makes me think u r town.

for round one waffles is still my most confident townread.

Back