• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia From Sojourn to Freedom: A Quick DBD Mafia

ENDGAME

Chapter 6: Shyna Express

"Thanks for taking me here to Shyna."

"Sure no problem, Tutu"

"Are you going back and pick up the rest of the villagers?"

"Yes, 4 more days! and you will all be here"

"Great, I'll see you then!"

The bus driver, Kapp'n, waved goodbye. As Kapp'n is driving away, Francine (Amazonevan19)
took something out of her coat. She pushed the button, and an explosion ensued. Kapp'n's car is engulfed in flames.

"Boss, yes this is Francine. I have now infiltrated Shyna....The villagers, yes, did you receive my intel on them? They should be in that secret location....Yes, I got it..."

It was a brief conversation, but Francine knows that she has something else to do. She has an appointment with a doctor.

************************************************************************************

The End?

Roles:

dr shrunk - waffles
francine- evan
stitches- dolby
labelle- kirby
sabel- oath
cooper- seroja

Thank you guys for playing From Sojourn to Freedom!!

this game needed at least 2 scum and scum win if both scum escape. Town wins if the last player standing is scum.

Oh, you guys should've really checked DBD. That could've helped you, but GG Evan!!
Also Bianca, your hosting is getting much and much better. I love your creative ideas and I hope you host more and keep practising! This Get Inside the Car and Fashion theme were really unique ideas, so keep on going. Thanks!

this game needed at least 2 scum and scum win if both scum escape. Town wins if the last player standing is scum.

agreed. Like I said I found this game pretty scumsided since one mess up on town's part and it's GG, like y'all found out the hard way :p

but I agree with chick, I love Bianca's stories and the games are getting better! Keep it up

Gg guys lol its too late to change vote xD

Thanks Chick and Evan!! It's really inspiring to see the story take shape with each vote and actions lol..! I owe it to you guys!

Also, I agree , I should have made 2 scum instead of 1....i didnt think of the balance again!!

Back