• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia From Sojourn to Freedom: A Quick DBD Mafia

I'll say that I haven't been helpful.

Most of oath's post are just helping people find the post or just fillers

OUTLAW COUNTRY WOO

Just joking around

it's right here?

this one is him helping find the day 2 post

Oath's posts have very little content in them and he randomly votes for Waffles without giving his thoughts on the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

overall Oath has been less helpful than me.

@waffles, i think they're just flavour text tbh. the role names look random more than anything i mean in this game we have

dr shrunk - waffles
tutu- evan
stitches- dolby
labelle- kirby
sabel- oath
cooper- seroja

@kirby what fake claim? personally u guys can claim to be anything and i still wont think much of it.

also i think oath is generally unhelpful regardless of alignment. i'm looking into tone of voice more than actual content right now because ur not exactly being helpful either. another thing, ok maybe it wasnt a slip i just wanted to point it out and listen to what others think about it.

BUT i may be wrong so we'll decide between you and oath when the time comes. i still think the voting choice is fishy tho.

If i was oath why would I simply give an explanation on Waffles we all have the same reasoning (in a hostile way im sure)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wouldnt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait remove simply

If i was oath why would I simply give an explanation on Waffles we all have the same reasoning (in a hostile way im sure)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wouldnt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait remove simply

He hasn't made a reads list, I just find it odd he votes for someone with out giving his thoughts on the game so far. And my point on him making lots of filler posts still stands.

@Seroja told you why I think Oath claim is fake.

ok i reread some things and i still think role names have nothing to do with it. but, if you insist kirbs.

if you think about it, labelle did leave the able sisters to work with gracie didn't she? :lemon:

I think you're paranoid with me I was at school during when the game started so I missed most of the things that were happening.I was pointing out Seroja scum meta cause waffles didn't know if Seroja was scum or not. I do call you lurky cause I'm paranoid you might be scum cause you don't lurk when you're scum anymore. And I feel much better about you TBH being town. You're posts don't feel just asking questions like you usually do when you're scum.

Anyway I'm voting for Dolby feel sure he's town.

btw kirby the bolded part is hella contradictory. which is it?

No what i mean was its pointless to bring it up especially we all have same reasoning

ok i reread some things and i still think role names have nothing to do with it. but, if you insist kirbs.

if you think about it, labelle did leave the able sisters to work with gracie didn't she? :lemon:

btw kirby the bolded part is hella contradictory. which is it?

Me being sure Dolby is town. Okay, it said 4 ables, and I took it as 3 ables sisters and a made up able sister.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel very sure Seroja is town, don't think she would make a big wall of text if she was scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most town to least town.

Dolby
Seroja
Amazon

Dolby and Seroja are about the same when it comes to trust level

Me being sure Dolby is town. Okay, it said 4 ables, and I took it as 3 ables sisters and a made up able sister.

yeah but u said ur paranoid BECAUSE u think dolby is lurking. then you said lurking isn't even his scum meta anymore?

yeah well sabel is part of the 3 ables anyway, she's not an extra. plus we have 5 ables now instead of 4 (one of them being Dr Shrunk, mind u). anyhow i'm not scum-locking you yet so if you're town, try to not seem so scummy.

yeah but u said ur paranoid BECAUSE u think dolby is lurking. then you said lurking isn't even his scum meta anymore?

yeah well sabel is part of the 3 ables anyway, she's not an extra. plus we have 5 ables now instead of 4 (one of them being Dr Shrunk, mind u). anyhow i'm not scum-locking you yet so if you're town, try to not seem so scummy.

I know that on 4 ables. But I still think Oath is scum BTW.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm paranoid at the beginning of the game when it comes to Dolby.

ur reasoning didn't make sense

it could be poor wording so i'll let it go... for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw where is evan? you've been awfully quite boi

What I'm saying is I'm worried Dolby is scum when game starts, because he is good at blending in. And when time passes like D2 I can get a clear read on him. I'll say me changing my thoughts on Dolby 20 mins later was bad.

Oath has been very quiet, idk why he doesn't want to make a reads list or share his thoughts. I feel like scum is just coasting cause everyone is focused on me and they are just sitting back.

Qyou know it makes me wanna shift vote to either dolby or sejora than evan i havent seen evan much lately

Actually, gonna take back what I said about roleclaim delay, since Kirby did something like that as town last time he played
As for oath, honestly don't think he was planning to be that helpful this game.

Anyways, I'm fine keeping the vote on Evan, then doing me/Ser the next two days

What I'm saying is I'm worried Dolby is scum when game starts, because he is good at blending in. And when time passes like D2 I can get a clear read on him. I'll say me changing my thoughts on Dolby 20 mins later was bad.

Oath has been very quiet, idk why he doesn't want to make a reads list or share his thoughts. I feel like scum is just coasting cause everyone is focused on me and they are just sitting back.

Could say the same thing about you. No reads, only person you seem to sus is me. You're trying to pocket Dolby

Could say the same thing about you. No reads, only person you seem to sus is me. You're trying to pocket Dolby

I made a list of who I trust the most to least trust. And it is weird how you posted now cause sus was getting on to you.

And how am I pocketing Dolby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

when is next day post?

It shud be end rn but i think bianca will announce in 12 hours
We vote sejora next then Dolby

Back