Mafia From Sojourn to Freedom: A Quick DBD Mafia

Round 2.

The second car has arrived . You have until 10 am EST tomorrow to vote for the next "townie".

Dr. Shrunk is in a long distance live feed so you can hear him as well.

You have 24 hrs to decide

th334.jpg

Last edited:
Okay that proves that its just a flavor txt from OP scratch it out nvm s a d

Chapter 5: Saving the Doctor
And with that, Dr. Shrunk has stepped into the car and was off to Shyna. Looking back, there are things he could have done differently. He regretted not being able to save Willow in time from the arrow attack, from stopping the people to stab Mable. He knows he couldn't possibly have saved Ankha or Poppy, but again he asks himself.."What if he was there in time"..
I'm not in the game, but Bianca, is this a continuation on Death by Design..?
Because in Death by Design, I was Poppy and I got modkilled, and Mogyay was Willow and Sej was Ankha, and they both got killed by Mafia. This is great if it's the continuation of Death by Design. I'm loving the cute storyline so far, you're the best storyteller, Bianca.
Anyways, I'm just observing so I should shut my mouth.

I'm not in the game, but Bianca, is this a continuation on Death by Design..?
Because in Death by Design, I was Poppy and I got modkilled, and Mogyay was Willow and Sej was Ankha, and they both got killed by Mafia. This is great if it's the continuation of Death by Design. I'm loving the cute storyline so far, you're the best storyteller, Bianca.
Anyways, I'm just observing so I should shut my mouth.

Thanks that makes sense now

Gg guys, now who do we vote for next? Also dolby if you're town, aside from gut what makes u feel like Kirby is less likely town that oath?

And which do u think is more likely, 5v1 or 4v2?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait bianca already answered that. Igbore my 2nd question

Gg guys, now who do we vote for next? Also dolby if you're town, aside from gut what makes u feel like Kirby is less likely town that oath?

And which do u think is more likely, 5v1 or 4v2?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait bianca already answered that. Igbore my 2nd question

#45, in which Kirby townleans Waffles, feels pretty badwagony, and states the same reasons that multiple people had already stated. Though I can easily see town Kirby doing that simply as a catch-up mechanism after being gone for a good part of day

Calling me out for lurking, that turning around 20 minutes later and calling me "prob town" feels more suspect in how easily he caved to Evan in that situation. In a game like this, optimal maf strategy would be to try to get as many votes on your side as possible (which I'll touch on with something that Oath said contrary to that goal later) and this feels like Lirby tying not to alienate a voter set to be confirmed within 2 rounds.

Pointing out your scum meta without giving an evaluation or read on you based off of it also felt bad, but combined with the roleclaim delay and reluctance (in which there was no reason to delay) felt like maf trying to subtly shift suspicion onto a widely-held townlean while drawing attention away from their involvement here. Yeah, I could be paranoid here, but not giving reads just rubbed me the wrong way. Nor does their defense on the thematic suitability of his role claim

Now, oath has done one townie thing this game. If he's maf, he recognizes that at best, it would be between me, him, and Kirby, and him/Kirby becoming increasingly likely. Now, oath had a golden opportunity to hold onto Waffles vote in the 1v1, but let go of it with him own claim of Sable. As maf, optimal strategy would be to just let Waffles not let go of the notion, as she wouldn't let go if there was thematic proof overwise. That pretty much would have helped him get one of the three votes needed to escape in the final round. While he is dualing games right now, I doubt he'd be so complacent as maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone tell me how many words I wrote there. It was to many

That was indeed very wordy Dolbs, I'm rereading many times to try and get an understanding.

Btw I noticed I'm the only one who hasn't roleclaimed, so if it helps I'm Cooper

#45, in which Kirby townleans Waffles, feels pretty badwagony, and states the same reasons that multiple people had already stated. Though I can easily see town Kirby doing that simply as a catch-up mechanism after being gone for a good part of day

Calling me out for lurking, that turning around 20 minutes later and calling me "prob town" feels more suspect in how easily he caved to Evan in that situation. In a game like this, optimal maf strategy would be to try to get as many votes on your side as possible (which I'll touch on with something that Oath said contrary to that goal later) and this feels like Lirby tying not to alienate a voter set to be confirmed within 2 rounds.

Pointing out your scum meta without giving an evaluation or read on you based off of it also felt bad, but combined with the roleclaim delay and reluctance (in which there was no reason to delay) felt like maf trying to subtly shift suspicion onto a widely-held townlean while drawing attention away from their involvement here. Yeah, I could be paranoid here, but not giving reads just rubbed me the wrong way. Nor does their defense on the thematic suitability of his role claim

Now, oath has done one townie thing this game. If he's maf, he recognizes that at best, it would be between me, him, and Kirby, and him/Kirby becoming increasingly likely. Now, oath had a golden opportunity to hold onto Waffles vote in the 1v1, but let go of it with him own claim of Sable. As maf, optimal strategy would be to just let Waffles not let go of the notion, as she wouldn't let go if there was thematic proof overwise. That pretty much would have helped him get one of the three votes needed to escape in the final round. While he is dualing games right now, I doubt he'd be so complacent as maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone tell me how many words I wrote there. It was to many

I think you're paranoid with me I was at school during when the game started so I missed most of the things that were happening.I was pointing out Seroja scum meta cause waffles didn't know if Seroja was scum or not. I do call you lurky cause I'm paranoid you might be scum cause you don't lurk when you're scum anymore. And I feel much better about you TBH being town. You're posts don't feel just asking questions like you usually do when you're scum.

Anyway I'm voting for Dolby feel sure he's town.

I think you're paranoid with me I was at school during when the game started so I missed most of the things that were happening.I was pointing out Seroja scum meta cause waffles didn't know if Seroja was scum or not. I do call you lurky cause I'm paranoid you might be scum cause you don't lurk when you're scum anymore. And I feel much better about you TBH being town. You're posts don't feel just asking questions like you usually do when you're scum.

Anyway I'm voting for Dolby feel sure he's town.
Kirby, you haven't made a comprehensive reads list most of this game. If you had to order the players from most to least town, in what order would it be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same goes for Seroja, though I'm pretty confident she's town

starting to feel less confident that kirby is town

so i'll start with dolby's case on kirby.

This most makes me feel like they are town. I don't think Waffles would try and act confused if he was mafia.
this not only sounds bandwagonny like dolby said, but it also sounds a bit forced. the main point made by kirby is 'wouldn't try to act confused as mafia' but as town, we know how waffle can get confused by the role pm and can instantly relate. something about kirby's phrasing makes it sound like he didn't really understand, but wanted to sound like he gets it? am i making sense or am i looking too much into this?

what do u think?

this was fishy as hell I agree.

Pointing out your scum meta without giving an evaluation or read on you based off of it also felt bad,
already explained by Kirby- it was about my scum meta. speaking of which kirby was either being paranoid!town like he claimed to be, or trying very hard to throw shade to other players for being 'lurky'. everyone's coasting this game kirby.

but combined with the roleclaim delay and reluctance (in which there was no reason to delay) felt like maf trying to subtly shift suspicion onto a widely-held townlean while drawing attention away from their involvement here. Yeah, I could be paranoid here, but not giving reads just rubbed me the wrong way. Nor does their defense on the thematic suitability of his role claim
still confused about this, can u make it simpler dolbs?

and to kirby, you still hadn't answered my question about how the roles (i.e Tutu) fits the theme? is there something you know that we don't? ;)

thanks for pointing this out cos I didn't think anything of it. either oath was careless or he's town.

and now something that kinda caught my attention:

uhm this seems really interesting and fun but also insanely scumsided...one mess up and town is essentially screwed out of winning entirely...

2 vs 4 okay were screwed guys

1 kp per night right?

this doesn't make sense. This is very scum sided. I think we have 1 maf and I'm sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so if mafia is in the car we auto lose

this was the earliest posts after the starting post.

1. evan stated the game to be scumsided
2. waffles speculated 1kp per night
3. oath said probably
4. kirby restated game is scumsided and then said with confidence that there's 1 maf.

I want to address points 2 and 4. was oath a clueless town speculating with waffles? did kirby slip?

--

in order of trust: evan and dolby on the same level (dolby's recent case and reads bumped him up significantly), oath and then kirby. kirby I'm more or less pretty confident isn't town.

@Seroja why do you think me think there was 1 scum is a slip?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and to answer your questions it said 4 ables. I think Oaths claim is fake TBH. I don't think the 3 sisters can all fit in this game.

in order of trust: evan and dolby on the same level (dolby's recent case and reads bumped him up significantly), oath and then kirby. kirby I'm more or less pretty confident isn't town.

Is oath town to you then?

Is oath town to you then?

there's only one scum and i feel like ur most likely scum right now, so logically oath can only be town. i also think your voting choice is noteworthy. it seems like scum being conscious about not looking bandwagonny? i mean evan is also in your stronger town lean so voting him now wouldn't make any difference. we can vote for dolby later.

about the slip, i'm not sure, but your confidence was something to note.

there's only one scum and i feel like ur most likely scum right now, so logically oath can only be town. i also think your voting choice is noteworthy. it seems like scum being conscious about not looking bandwagonny? i mean evan is also in your stronger town lean so voting him now wouldn't make any difference. we can vote for dolby later.

because 2 scum in a 6 player game would be super scum sided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I trust Dolby more than Amazon so that's why I'm voting for him.

My objective: finding a way to convince you guys by trying to act confuse player (except the KP part) this will prevent by letting the scum get in the car so I decided to bring up my role and objective.

Even Bianca mention this day 1
Town's play: To vote who they think should get on the car and escape to Shyna every 24 hour. If you are town, convince everyone that you are town and let you in the car. Anyone who gets voted to escape can still participate and vote on who the next person should be on the car

Town's wincon: Make sure that all town members escape. The last person remaining in the game should be mafia

Mafia's play: To make sure they can convince town to escape during Rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4 and 5.

Mafia's wincon: if they manage to get in the car during Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Mafia wins if the last remaining player in the game is a townie.

just to let you know same objective except if the mafia get in the car its game over.

2 people - Sej and Evan are genuinely confused with the game and felt the same way

Personal objective: get in the car round 1

Now reading Dolby and Sejora's post makes me realized that Kirby restated some points in game. makes me realized that Oath is more trustworthy than Kirby

Nah the oath "probably" thing I think hes being sarcastic???

What makes you think he's fake?

How many did Bianca host the game can someone link me since this is connected to the game and maybe to find out that Labelle Sable claim is legit since chick mention this town role is connected to previous game death by design

Back