• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia From Sojourn to Freedom: A Quick DBD Mafia

I don't usually claim unless I'm going to get lynched. But this game is kinda scum sided so I'll claim.

I'm Labelle

uhm claiming tells us absolutely nothing

but for the fun of it, I'll claim too. I'm Tutu

no one is really lurky or coasting this game cos it's a super slow game. not complaining, cos it's the weekend and i have loads to do.

@ kirby, i don't understand what roleclaiming would do tho. I mean they're just names, don't think they'd be alignment indicative or wtv. but your latest post makes me think u r town.

for round one waffles is still my most confident townread.

no, the role claim fits the theme of the game

Yeah sure you can claim any villager but that doesn't we're going to clear you tbh I'm not entirely confident to vote Dolby for next round but I'll go for Evan and Sejora for next round but ye its really to early to tell if Dolby is 200% town

- - - Post Merge - - -

100%

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not entirely sure about Oath and Kirby poeple seem scumleaning them

Should I make end of day 10 am Eastern Standar time or 10 pm Eastern Standard Time? (My time is EST or GMT-4)

more comfortable with 10 AM EST but i think majority ppl would pick 10 PM EST
Your call guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we go this voting?

Seroja -> AmazonEvan -> We can deliberate Dolby, Oath and Kirby later on

Oath could be anything and with the way he's posting I'm not so sure how to read him. I agree with waffles that we should wait a bit before voting him.

Also tbh it feels like we're repeating the same things again and again lol. When does round 1 end? Feels longer than I anticipated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: *before voting him refers to Dolby

Isnt supposedly round 2 or do we have to wait Dolby to vote?

Oh nvm im scum guys gg everyone

Chapter 5: Saving the Doctor

"We have decided to let you go first, Dr Shrunk (ItookYourWaffles). Your skill is much needed to save us."

"Thank you everyone"

And with that, Dr. Shrunk has stepped into the car and was off to Shyna. Looking back, there are things he could have done differently. He regretted not being able to save Willow in time from the arrow attack, from stopping the people to stab Mable. He knows he couldn't possibly have saved Ankha or Poppy, but again he asks himself.."What if he was there in time"..

He looked back five people are waving at him...Yet something seems off. Something is not right.

Bianca's latest post went missing

Chapter 5: Saving the Doctor

"We have decided to let you go first, Dr Shrunk (ItookYourWaffles). Your skill is much needed to save us."

"Thank you everyone"

And with that, Dr. Shrunk has stepped into the car and was off to Shyna. Looking back, there are things he could have done differently. He regretted not being able to save Willow in time from the arrow attack, from stopping the people to stab Mable. He knows he couldn't possibly have saved Ankha or Poppy, but again he asks himself.."What if he was there in time"..

He looked back five people are waving at him...Yet something seems off. Something is not right.

it's right here?

I took advantage of it I act confused and try to convince you guys by bringing up my wincon and the objective so we wont have a hard time analyzing stuff but tbh since i brought up and sej/evan feel the same i would vote either of them

Oats I think yours is working but i cant see bianca's post anyway thanks for the tag

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got my achievement thanks guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's right here?

Willow, Mable, Ankha and Poppy - town???

So which means Labelle is scum???

Yeah, my plan rn is Ser/Evan/Me (in no order) like Evan brought up earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'm stiches

I don't usually claim unless I'm going to get lynched. But this game is kinda scum sided so I'll claim. I'm Labelle

Ggwp guys?

That depends on Bianca's setup now I'm concerned about it

Back