Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Hi guys, I am testing my hosting skills again, and hopefully this time it's okay. So again, 5 players (this will be very quick). The set up is secret for now. You will know it once I have five players. It is an open set up of 4 Ables and 1 Gracie. This is a little bit different from regular mafia (quite opposite actually). There is no night cycle, but we go by rounds every 24 hours (round 1, round 2, round 3 and so on)...

So yay! let's play!

1. Dolby
2. Kirby
3. Oath
4. Seroja
5. Evan
6. Waffles

PLAY EVENTS

Prequel: Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Pregame: Chapter 4: The Escape
Round 1: First Car Arrives

Last edited:
Chapter 4: The Escape

After the invasion of the Gracies in town, Ables have no choice but to hide and find a way out of the village to a much safer place. They heard of a place called Shyna where common fair usage is encouraged. There they could use the design freely and without monopoly.

One of the Gracies can be heard on the phone "Yes, I heard that they will be picked up by a van during the next few days. Yes, yes I know what to do...Infiltrate Shyna and report back to you. I got it boss"

"Did you receive the clothes I gave you?"

"Yes, boss"

"Good. Use them for this mission"

And with that the mafia boss disconnected the phone.

The Gracie agent looked at the basic clothes and sighed.

"These monstrocities....."

Six escapees gather around the secret meeting place. They will decide on who will get on the car to escape to Shyna. The car can only allow one escapee at a time and will come back every 24 hours.

Every 24 hours, you must select a person to get on the car.

Town's play: To vote who they think should get on the car and escape to Shyna every 24 hour. If you are town, convince everyone that you are town and let you in the car. Anyone who gets voted to escape can still participate and vote on who the next person should be on the car

Town's wincon: Make sure that all town members escape. The last person remaining in the game should be mafia

Mafia's play: To make sure they can convince town to escape during Rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4 and 5.

Mafia's wincon: if they manage to get in the car during Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Mafia wins if the last remaining player in the game is a townie.

Role Pm's will be sent out. To make the game easier for different time zones, please let me know what are your ideal play times for voting so I have an idea on when EOD (End of Day) should be...

Last edited:
uhm this seems really interesting and fun but also insanely scumsided...one mess up and town is essentially screwed out of winning entirely...

Yes, the game might be as short as round 1. But as long as mafia is not winning, everybody can still participate in the threads and vote every round. Day 1 will start as soon as I know everybody's time preference.

All role pm's sent out.

Last edited:
this doesn't make sense. This is very scum sided. I think we have 1 maf and I'm sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so if mafia is in the car we auto lose

Back