• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kyles Disappearance

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
So Today Something Weird Happened. My Villager Bud Kyle Just mysteriously disappeared. weird fact is. yesterday Isabelle never mentioned Kyle leaving. and he didn't even leave a letter behind. this is very disappointing and strange

That is strange, and I would be disappointed, too, if one of my favorites just up and left. How rude!

He better not do this to me or I'll be hunting him down and dragging him back!

hmm. Did you time travel? That's strange. It happened to me with Bunnie one of my dreamies. Hope you get him back!

But when I lost a character (luckily one I didn't like) by TT I still got a letter.

But when I lost a character (luckily one I didn't like) by TT I still got a letter.

Same here, as long as you've been talking to the villager before they leave you should get a letter whether you've tt'd or not.

yeah but the weird thing is i only went one day ahead. and the actual day isabelle never said hey kyles leaving tomorrow.

The only thing I can think of is that he never pinged you to say he was leaving but the rumour had already gone round and you TTd past his leaving date. I've never heard of this happening before though.

Back