• Total voters

Allure

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Now we shall finally know...

I will be taking the time to make a pool like this for ALL of the animals in New Leaf!​

Last edited:
Pietro!
Ryqz2k2.png

I like most of the sheep though. ?toile is really cute. I wish Woolio was one of the villagers that returned in the update. :v

Noooo I can't decide, this has to be the hardest question I've tried to answer in such a long time :eek:

I'm gonna say Wendy!! I got her Amiibo when I bought my first Animal Crossing cards, and I thought she was cute so I scanned her in. I also think Pietro is pretty cool, I really like the fact that he's rainbow (I love rainbow colored things). I have Willow in my town, I do not like her, I wish she didn't move in, she's honestly ugly to me. If she didn't have those weird eyes and she was so bright colored, maybe I'd take a liking to her.

etoile is my favourite villager in the game and i love her furniture set. i like most of the sheep though and i think it's unique how their clothing becomes a scarf!

Pietro is definitely my favourite.

I actually just looked up Etoile though I'm a bit new to this Amiibo thing and she is so adorable I wish I clicked her :O

I picked Etoile too, she lives right beside me in my main town and always pops round to visit :blush:

i love wendy!! her blue wool is so cute and it looks luminous and magical at night. she's so sweet :)

zUPZJiW - Imgur.jpg
Eh,I don't know which sheep is the best but I voted for Frita.Any villager that looks like food is ok with me.

Wendy, Frita, and Etoile! I can't just choose one but it's so hard to!

I don't have Etoile in my town or ever had but I've met Etoile in my friends' and other people's towns and she seems lovely in design: pastel and cute, and she is so friendly! I like her alot. On the otherhand, Wendy has living in my town and I voided her to make room for one of my other villagers but if I get her again as part of the 16 Villager Cycle before I get any of my dreamies in my town, I really want to make sure to properly give her to another person who wants her more than I do but she's very peppy and I love her love for fruits! Her wallpaper is beyond awesome and I love her so much! I liked having her in my town though!

Frita was one of my fave villagers in the game and my former dreamie, I ended up loving her after having her in my old town before I reset the game. I really that her design was based off food like french fries even if I heard comments against it. She was also one of my fave Uchi villagers and she had some lovely furniture too! I think she also really chipped in when I had bee stings and would often given me medicine and I had like 2 other Uchis but they never did the same other than comment on it? But yeah, I loved Frita alot and she was definitely a sheep I liked having in my town. =w=

I have and love Frita, her design and house are very cool, but I voted for ?toile. She's so beautiful and her house is a pastel dream and I love normals. If I could, I'd move her in in a heartbeat. :)

I really like Muffy. Her design is goth and I just love it! It reminds me of my friend who loves goth and stuff. :>

Etoile!! <3 I think I've been sporting her as my avatar since I've been here lol. She's so adorable, I love her colors and overall design, and her house is amazing. Definitely the sweetest villager! I think the Normal personality really fits her too.

Back