• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Best Sheep In New Leaf?

The Best Sheep in New Leaf?

• Baabara

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cashmere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curlos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Etoile

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Eunice

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Frita

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Muffy

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Pietro

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Stella

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Timbra

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Vesta

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Wendy

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Willow

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Now we shall finally know...

I will be taking the time to make a pool like this for ALL of the animals in New Leaf!​

Last edited:
I like Willow's design best (like, her face/expression). Wish she weren't quite so neon-bright though :3

Pietro!
Ryqz2k2.png

I like most of the sheep though. ?toile is really cute. I wish Woolio was one of the villagers that returned in the update. :v

Noooo I can't decide, this has to be the hardest question I've tried to answer in such a long time :eek:

I'm gonna say Wendy!! I got her Amiibo when I bought my first Animal Crossing cards, and I thought she was cute so I scanned her in. I also think Pietro is pretty cool, I really like the fact that he's rainbow (I love rainbow colored things). I have Willow in my town, I do not like her, I wish she didn't move in, she's honestly ugly to me. If she didn't have those weird eyes and she was so bright colored, maybe I'd take a liking to her.

etoile is my favourite villager in the game and i love her furniture set. i like most of the sheep though and i think it's unique how their clothing becomes a scarf!

Pietro is definitely my favourite.

I actually just looked up Etoile though I'm a bit new to this Amiibo thing and she is so adorable I wish I clicked her :O

I picked Etoile too, she lives right beside me in my main town and always pops round to visit :blush:

i love wendy!! her blue wool is so cute and it looks luminous and magical at night. she's so sweet :)

zUPZJiW - Imgur.jpg
Eh,I don't know which sheep is the best but I voted for Frita.Any villager that looks like food is ok with me.

Wendy, Frita, and Etoile! I can't just choose one but it's so hard to!

I don't have Etoile in my town or ever had but I've met Etoile in my friends' and other people's towns and she seems lovely in design: pastel and cute, and she is so friendly! I like her alot. On the otherhand, Wendy has living in my town and I voided her to make room for one of my other villagers but if I get her again as part of the 16 Villager Cycle before I get any of my dreamies in my town, I really want to make sure to properly give her to another person who wants her more than I do but she's very peppy and I love her love for fruits! Her wallpaper is beyond awesome and I love her so much! I liked having her in my town though!

Frita was one of my fave villagers in the game and my former dreamie, I ended up loving her after having her in my old town before I reset the game. I really that her design was based off food like french fries even if I heard comments against it. She was also one of my fave Uchi villagers and she had some lovely furniture too! I think she also really chipped in when I had bee stings and would often given me medicine and I had like 2 other Uchis but they never did the same other than comment on it? But yeah, I loved Frita alot and she was definitely a sheep I liked having in my town. =w=

I have and love Frita, her design and house are very cool, but I voted for ?toile. She's so beautiful and her house is a pastel dream and I love normals. If I could, I'd move her in in a heartbeat. :)

I really like Muffy. Her design is goth and I just love it! It reminds me of my friend who loves goth and stuff. :>

Etoile!! <3 I think I've been sporting her as my avatar since I've been here lol. She's so adorable, I love her colors and overall design, and her house is amazing. Definitely the sweetest villager! I think the Normal personality really fits her too.

I chose Muffy, but I like Baabara just as much.
Sheep are so cute. So fluff.

Back