• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Best Sheep In New Leaf?

The Best Sheep in New Leaf?

• Baabara

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Cashmere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curlos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Etoile

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Eunice

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Frita

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Muffy

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Pietro

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Stella

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Timbra

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Vesta

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Wendy

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Willow

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters
I can't decide!!! I have Muffy, Baabara and Wendy currently, though I'll probably move Baabara out once I get her picture... but I love all of my sheep. They're so fat and cute haha it's hard not to like them, plus it's so funny when they sit on stumps, they almost seem like they'd fall off if you just poked them. xD

I voted for Muffy, since she was my starter uchi and I have a soft spot for her.

I don't really like the sheep at all, but I think Eunice looks the best out of all of them.

My favourite sheep is Muffy! She's the first uchi villager that moved into both of my New Leaf towns and she's one of my favourite uchis.

I really like Willow, she moved in one day and now I've gotten fond of her. Shes sweet XD

gotta say i love Eunice, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like the sheep like at all. She's definitely one of the nicer looking ones!

I love Muffy. She's the cutest little goth sheep ever. <3 She's my bff in Salem!

I really really love Etoile, Muffy and Pietro!! They're my favourite! :)
Etoile is very lovely, she looks soo gentle and cute, she remember me a little soft cotton ball!
Muffy is my favourite Uchi villager, her house is beautiful and her gothic style is wonderful!
And Pietro is very colorful and I love the little heart on his eye!

Has to be stella for me :3 she's so sweet and I'll never forget when she ran up to me to tell me we were best friends! I also really love Frita, her design really speaks to me and I feel like she'd really understand me. I'd hope if she was real though she wouldn't literally be made out of french fries and a burger...

Stella and Wendy are my favorites. I've had Wendy longer and I'm really partial to blue so she's probably just a little more my favorite. But Stella has quickly grown on me and is one of the firsts I seek out in my town to talk to so...iunno, I want to say tie.

Etoile hands-down. I also like Curlos and Pietro. Most of the others are meh or horrifying.

Back