• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America ~LF: Wolves + 215 Isabelle! | FT: 237 Bam,242 Chevre,170 Ruby, & MORE! ☆彡

Hi!!! I have Lopez. I'd love to have Bob and Lolly, but since they're both grey I think that means I could only choose one?

I'm sorry... the grey labels are the cards I don't have anymore ;-;

Hi, I have 110 Leila, would you want to trade your Chow and Goldie?

Hello! I actually saw your other forum regarding your list of amiibo cards for trade.
Extremely interested in your 334 Erik, could I get him Instead of 110 Leila, for my Chow and Goldie? Or both for any other choosings from my list of cards FT?

Based on your forum, I could give you Chow, Goldie, Samson, Bill, and 306 Tommy for Leila and Erik (And possibly, maybe... even Whitney?) Let me know! :blush:

Last edited:
Hello! I actually saw your other forum regarding your list of amiibo cards for trade.
Extremely interested in your 334 Erik, could I get him Instead of 110 Leila, for my Chow and Goldie? Or both for any other choosings from my list of cards FT?

Based on your forum, I could give you Chow, Goldie, Samson, Bill, and 306 Tommy for Leila and Erik (And possibly, maybe... even Whitney?) Let me know! :blush:

I have to think about it haha, I want to try to trade my popular cards for Ankha and Marshal, since I know no one will part with them for less popular cards, so I'm hesitant to trade Erik. I can do Leila and Whitney for Goldie and possibly one other of your choice.

I have to think about it haha, I want to try to trade my popular cards for Ankha and Marshal, since I know no one will part with them for less popular cards, so I'm hesitant to trade Erik. I can do Leila and Whitney for Goldie and possibly one other of your choice.

Aw, well that's okay-- I understand!
Leila and Whitney for Goldie sounds fine to me. Please PM me!

Last edited:
Hiya! Im interested in,
227 Rodeo
256 Diva
321 Mallary
327 Penelope

For
335: Dotty
334: Erik

Thank you!

Back