North America ~LF: Wolves + 215 Isabelle! | FT: 237 Bam,242 Chevre,170 Ruby, & MORE! ☆彡

Hi, I have 110 Leila, would you want to trade your Chow and Goldie?

Hello! I actually saw your other forum regarding your list of amiibo cards for trade.
Extremely interested in your 334 Erik, could I get him Instead of 110 Leila, for my Chow and Goldie? Or both for any other choosings from my list of cards FT?

Based on your forum, I could give you Chow, Goldie, Samson, Bill, and 306 Tommy for Leila and Erik (And possibly, maybe... even Whitney?) Let me know! :blush:

Last edited:
Hello! I actually saw your other forum regarding your list of amiibo cards for trade.
Extremely interested in your 334 Erik, could I get him Instead of 110 Leila, for my Chow and Goldie? Or both for any other choosings from my list of cards FT?

Based on your forum, I could give you Chow, Goldie, Samson, Bill, and 306 Tommy for Leila and Erik (And possibly, maybe... even Whitney?) Let me know! :blush:

I have to think about it haha, I want to try to trade my popular cards for Ankha and Marshal, since I know no one will part with them for less popular cards, so I'm hesitant to trade Erik. I can do Leila and Whitney for Goldie and possibly one other of your choice.

I have to think about it haha, I want to try to trade my popular cards for Ankha and Marshal, since I know no one will part with them for less popular cards, so I'm hesitant to trade Erik. I can do Leila and Whitney for Goldie and possibly one other of your choice.

Aw, well that's okay-- I understand!
Leila and Whitney for Goldie sounds fine to me. Please PM me!

Last edited:
Back