Giveaway First Come, First Served With Collectables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijo

chimken nuggie man
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8094-3297-8121
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (3) +
WELCOME!

Yes; you've heard it right! A giveaway! For the first commenters to reply with what collectables they would like to receive, they shall be gifted as soon as I get the chance! (Which shouldn't be long!)

The reason I am giving them away is because I don't really use the forums as much as I used to seven years ago and most of these collectables are pretty old. What would be a better solution than to give them away to new, young owners? (Of course, I could discard them, but what's the use of that?)

I know most of you are wanting me to stop rambling on and just reveal the list - so here it is!

LOOK BELOW FOR THE LIST!

• Orange (Fruit)
  • Pear (Fruit) X2

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
could i get the blue candy and ど if possible? tysm for this!

edit: ninja'd lol just the blue candy would be cool, any sort of message would be great (something funny or some sort of pun would be nice if you an think of anything)

Last edited:
Not asking for any but this is sweet of you to do! Hope they all find good homes! <3

I already know most of the stuff is taken already, but please take in consideration for me ;3

All I want.... Is pave and the ど collectible. Thats all I ask ;-;

Thank you so much!

*when you copy someone else's idea*

Thank you... For the giveaway! It really saddens me you dont use the forums anymore.

If the ones I asked are already taken i just want the two yellow candies ;)

Oh wow, all these giveaways all of a sudden :eek:

I'd love either the winter mittens or yellow candy c: thanks for your generosity <3

Pave... if it's taken, then yellow candy ^^ tysm
Sorry but both of those have been taken. ):
Oh wow, all these giveaways all of a sudden :eek:

I'd love either the winter mittens or yellow candy c: thanks for your generosity <3
I decided to hop on the bandwagon. :D

And unfortunately you got in after both of those have been taken! ): Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you... For the giveaway! It really saddens me you dont use the forums anymore.
I still use it but not as much as I did when I was a 10 year old child! Unfortunately I have many commitments like my education and my work and my musicianship but I still try to go on at least 3 times a week!

Hehe, I legit, have a sweet tooth in real life.

I cant resist the temptation of anything chocolate. Especially waffles with nutella ;3

Tysm again! (I'm going to bed now, its 1:00 in the morning)

Hehe, I legit, have a sweet tooth in real life.

I cant resist the temptation of anything chocolate. Especially waffles with nutella ;3

Tysm again! (I'm going to bed now, its 1:00 in the morning)

No worries! I hope you enjoy them!

And closed! Thank you everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back