have you ever lost interest in one of your dreamies?

riinasuu

sherb is baby
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I've loved Julian ever since I saw him and wanted him in my town however I've noticed recently I've kind of lost
interest in him being in my town, I still love him and he's super cute, but he doesn't really suit my town since he
clashes with it and sticks out like a sore thumb

if i were to replace him with stitches, stitches would suit my town more than Julian

has this ever happened to you or no?

This is kinda funny, because I, too, was pondering Julian's place in my town. Out of everyone he's only so-so for me, but I keep him around because I do like his design and house... I just don't know who else to put in and I'd hate to plot reset all over again! :c I feel you, definitely.

All the time! Lol my dreamies revolve around the theme of the town I am working on. However I used to really love Bunnie, like I was obsessed with her (hence my username) However I lost interest in her quickly. Ankha is another one that I used to love but she had never really matched any of the themes of my towns.

Oh yeah I have felt that way for sure.
I had a set list of dreamies back in 2015, but since coming back to the game this summer, I've actually let a lot of them leave. I still loved them, but I let them go for various reasons. A lot of them was because their houses didn't work where they were placed, but some I just kinda lost interest in. Marshal was one of them. I mean he's super cute, and I woldn't be mad if he came back but like, he didn't click with me like I thought he would. Half (or possibly more) of my dreamies from ly former list are probably not in my town anymore tbh.

I adore Zucker but lately not as much. He's just never around in my town, always in the shopping district or who knows elsewhere so I don't get to interact with him that much anymore, so he's just kind of an accessory for my town now idkk
I also really love Marshal but I'm definitely not obsessed with him as much as I used to be.

This has never actually happened to me. I don't have a whole lot of dreamies, and ever since I first made my villager in 2013, I fell in love with Kiki, and have never found a villager I like more. Unfortunately I've never had a villager move out of my town so often either. She hates me </3

Funny enough, I would say the same things you said about Juilan about Lucky. I LOVE the little guy so much (plus I think he "likes" me lol), but he doesn't fit my town and sticks out like a sore thumb! I've also lost interest in Goldie who was once one of my dreamies, but I didn't want 2 normal villagers in my town. Chevre was my other normal, and I would never get rid of her (even though her house is in the middle of one of my paths ;-;), so Goldie had to go. I'm also starting to lose some interest in Jacques.

Back