GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I've accumulated several collectibles that I don't want. I have no interest in trading them for others, or for selling them for TBT, so I'll just give them for free to whoever asks for them. These are the ones I'm giving away (and please don't ask for the ones on display in my sidebar, I'm keeping those):

Yellow Lily

I'd prefer to give these to people who will keep them for themselves, rather than turning around and selling them, but, well, I can't force anyone to do anything with them once they have them. So, that'll be on you. ^o^;>

Last edited:
The March Birthstone can only be gifted once, so if someone gets it and thinks they can sell it they are just jerks ?ω?

Would it be ok if I got the yellow candy with some sort of candy pun as the message? Please and thankyou ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The March Birthstone can only be gifted once, so if someone gets it and thinks they can sell it they are just jerks ?ω?

Would it be ok if I got the yellow candy with some sort of candy pun as the message? Please and thankyou ?ω?

could i get the red rose and flea if possible? any sort of message will be fine!

edit: ninja'd by dizzy lol, coudl i get the red rose and red lily?

Last edited:
Okay! Yellow candy for Darius, flea for Dizzy, and red rose for Misera. I'll send those out now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(You're lucky I'm feeling generous, Darius, I normally despise puns, but I'll send you one for your sake)

Last edited:
Okay! Yellow candy for Darius, flea for Dizzy, and red rose for Misera. I'll send those out now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(You're lucky I'm feeling generous, Darius, I normally despise puns, but I'll send you one for your sake)

But puns are amazing D:

Im sorry, I can't give you my Sake, it taste far too good ?ω?

(Oh man, if you hate puns you might not wanna check my shop tab, all of my collectibles have puns, except my cake)

And thank you so much for the candy!

One person's pun is another person's groan-inducing thing. ;)

Anyway, would anyone else like the collectibles I have left? I edited the first post, so everything listed there is still available.

I also asked for the red lily but edited too slow probably
If we're only allowed one though just lmk xD
(I'm getting tired and somehow missed that on the list)

Could I get the March Birthstone cause I really needa add more collectibles to my name haha.

Not a problem at all! I'll send you the red lily now, Misera. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending you the Aquamarine now, too, ll_13055_ll.

You're welcome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone interested in the collectibles I have left? The first post list is current.

Can I have Lobo and/or the pear? I plan on keeping them, (to add to my collection and to make me look swaggier) Tysm for the giveaway BTW!

Sure, you can have them both, Haydenv019. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a couple of lilies left now. Who wants them?

I'd love the White Lily :eek: This is so generous of you, as you are always!! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back