What do you do with your Museum Exhibit rooms?

queertactics

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2022-3382-8250
Isabelle
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
I wish there were a way to see the museum exhibit rooms in dream towns! Before Welcome Amiibo's update with the storage rooms, a lot of the time space limits necessitated using the museum exhibit rooms as storage, but especially now that there's more storage room, there's a lot of fun stuff to be done with them if you want to!! I'd love to see other peoples!!

These are from my old cartridge...
gem exhibit room
HNI_0083.JPG
sea shell exhibit room
HNI_0084.JPGHNI_0087.JPG
library
HNI_0089.JPGHNI_0090.JPG

And I'm working on these in my new one!
break room / little condo for blathers & brewster
HNI_0091.JPGHNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPG
break room / observatory for celeste
HNI_0094.JPGHNI_0096.JPGHNI_0095.JPG
blathers' own fossil collection, workshop for brewster to build gyroids
HNI_0098.JPGHNI_0099.JPG

Last edited:
I love that you're giving them themes! Mine are just storage units at the moment. I love your Brewster and Blathers room hahaha.

I purchased all 4 rooms, slowly working on the first exhibit with nothing but golden furniture and golden items. Filling my 2nd exhibit for zen/japanese related items for my zen theme town. I am filling my 3rd for my October theme town, which will have villagers that look like they have costumes. The 4th I use for random items.

Last edited:
I love your rooms! My favorite is the gemstone room, but they are all wonderful ideas and beautifully executed!

I only have one Museum room at the moment, and I made it very spooky! I'll probably dedicate each Museum room to a different holiday~

I love what you did with the exhibit rooms especially the observatory and the little condo thing :)

I put a flower shop, fitness center, auto mobile show and a coffee shop on mine

I have one room decorated with a few of the giant furniture from HHD. It has the carriage, ant, cake and teacup. It's basically just a fairy-tale sort of room. But this thread is making me want to decorate my other rooms now! (all currently empty, used to host gyroids when I wanted to collect them)

No pictures, but I have:
Nintendo room
Zelda room
An Observatory for Celeste
The fourth is empty so far, maybe a caf? or a library for Blathers

I don't have the second floor yet, but I'm going to put my Gyroids in and also unorderable stuff that I don't want in my house :)

I love all your rooms! :blush:
I have a library, a classroom, a small clinic, and a gym. They are all still under construction though.

Oooh I love your rooms, OP! They really make it feel much more like a museum! The seashell exhibit is my fave.

I always have grand plans of decorating mine nicely but in the end I just end up using them as storage space. I'd like to make at least an antique and weaponry exhibit sometime.

How sweet of you to think of all these extra characters and make break rooms for them! The exhibits are wonderful, too!

Right now my museum if filled with flowers, trees and bushes for my new town when I reset an old one some time this coming winter.

I love your rooms! Mine are just storage. One holds all my fortune cookie items. One has unorderable clothing and Gracie clothing I don't want to wear but keep, as well as trophies and pictures from NPCs and past villagers. The other two have out of season clothing, headgear, and such. Hanging clothing makes it so much easier to store lots of stuff!

i have nothing in any of my rooms:( (just haven't yet seen the point in buying them)

I use my museum exhibits as storage still, but I haven't touched those rooms since awhile ago. I would really like to redecorate later on if I want to.

I put themed furniture in them these days. Before we got the extra storage unit, I'd fill the rooms with gyroids.

i used them for extra storage before the update, now i dont really have any use for them but i still havent moved all the stuff from the museum to the secret storage thing so i still have stuff in them.

I have rooms dedicated to Hallo'ween (why is does it change to Christmas? XD), Toy Day/Christmas, Festivale and the Balloon furniture.

Back