• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying CLOSED - Wolf Link outfits, visits to Wolf Link's RV (Name your price! IGB or TBT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I want to buy some Wolf Link outfits (shirts), either directly from people who have them, or using MEOW coupons while visiting Wolf Link's RV (for which I will tip the person whose campground it is generously). I can pay with IGB or TBT, or with items, if I happen to have what you're looking for. Name your price!

Last edited:
Wonderful, thank you! I don't time travel or have any secondary characters, so I'll just buy one visit today, please. :)

And if you'll have his RV again another day, I'd be very grateful to be able to pay to visit it again another day, too.

if you want additional items, i can get them for 4 tbt each for you as well

You mean, you would order them and sell them to me? If so, I'd like to buy more Wolf Link outfits. I want to stockpile them to give to my Wolf Link when he changes his shirt, since I like him to wear his own. Is that what you mean?

i meant you can come, order your 3 items, and i can get you additional ones o: if you'd rather i just order them for you and not visit, that's fine as well

I'm happy to do both. I'll visit now and order three with my coupons and give you 5TBT, and then if you could order me three more (or six, if you have more characters/time travel) I'd happily pay 4TBT each for those, too.

sure, that sounds good :) i do tt, so i can get you them right after. i'll add you now, scan him in, and open my gates

Sweet, thanks! I'll look for your gate and send you the first 5TBT now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks very much, Kaeluh!

I'll keep this thread around for later, but for now, I'm not buying any more Wolf Link outfits. But I may bump this in the future if/when I run out of them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back