• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Costume Theme Town

4medina7

Bells
Looking to see if there are any Costume theme town DA? I bought a second copy to make a cycling town, but now I'm thinking of creating a permanent costume theme town. I have Lucky currently in the cycling town awaiting to be moved over. I'm looking for any idea regarding villagers that look like they have costumes or maybe decorated interior. My current list is as follows (per personality):

Vic, Knox, Ganon
Kid Cat
Lucky
Coco
Ruby
Klaus
Ankha
Mira

Last edited:
...But Pietro? He looks like a clown! And he looks like he has a painted face! Clay is the same way, he's a brown hamster that looks like he's wearing face paint~

Agent S
Big Top
Boomer (maybe, he has a pilot sort of outfit)
Knox
Sterling
Marcel
Olaf
Ribbot

Those are all the ones I can think of that look like they're wearing a costume, hope it helps!

I thought of Pietro, but not too fond of the house interior and frankly, I dislike clowns :( but he is on my list, just not the dreamy for the town. Trying to get one of each personality at least.

Back