• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite Disney movie?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I'm sure someone made this same thread in the past, but since it's nowhere to be seen I'm making a new one!

I know everybody here has a favorite Disney movie, and I want to know what they are.

I actually have 3 favorites--Aladdin, Hercules, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame--and they've been my favorites for as long as I can remember. :)

Lilo and Stitch, Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast, Bambi, The Lion King

beauty and the beast. but I love all disney movies<3 <3 <3

Zootopia and Lilo and Stitch are my favourites. They both hit me right in the feels

Zootopia, Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Too good to not love them!

Fuuuuuuudge I can't pick one...
So I'll list a bunch of favs. (just listing classics bc they're my life)
I went through this phase where I was absolutely obsessed with The Little Mermaid, so that's definitely one of them. xD I used to hate Tarzan as a kid (idk why smh) but now it's one of my favourites. I love Hercules with all of my heart (Meg is my wife oh my god). And Beauty and the Beast... I was so freaking hyped about the live action one they made this year and I said I'd go see it in theatre's but never did haha... I just end up watching it online on some sketchy website... rip me. Will never beat the classic one, though. B)

Shrek 2 is hands down my favorite Disney movie.

Tangled, Pocahontas, and Mulan. I love these movies a lot. Tangled has some amazing characters as well as a great villain to boot. Pocahontas has THE best soundtrack out of any Disney film in my opinion. Mulan has unbeatable humor and quotes.

But if we're straying away from the more popular movies, Meet The Robinsons is also a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Every Disney pixar one.
*cough cough* inside out *cough*

I was coughing too much I pressed home button whoops.

ZooTROPOLIS and cars 3 are runners up. I'm a modern person lol.

Last edited:
i guess i like hercules the most. probably because i watched the movie a lot as a kid and i played the game on the playstation a lot

Fantasia, the jungle book and the lion king! And Mulan. For Pixar films.. Wall-E. but I generally enjoy most of them I guess.

i guess i like hercules the most. probably because i watched the movie a lot as a kid and i played the game on the playstation a lot

I had no idea there was a playstation game omg xDDD

The Nightmare before Christmas, Lilo and Stitch and Inside Out are probably my top 3! Although there are quite a few just behind them.

Oh, I can't choose just one. In no particular order, my favorite are Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia, The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh, and Snow White. I prefer the older movies, more than new stuff.

i love way too many disney movies to possibly condense them into a list smaller than 5
excluding pixar, my favourites are tangled, a goofy movie, hunchback, beauty and the beast, hercules and zootopia. tangled is one of my favourite films of all time, it's just so special to me.
monsters, inc. is my fav pixar film (i love it just as much as tangled), but i couldn't possibly make a list of my favourite pixar films because i love practically all of them (not really a cars, brave or the good dinosaur fan though)

Last edited:
Definitely The Little Mermaid as it's the first Disney movie I remember seeing :D

The Lion King would be a close second.

Back