The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Contest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
grats kaydeekrunk!! the true winner! can't believe people go this far in order to win, play fair~

Daaang! That's definitely a way to spice up the end of this fair.

Daaang! That's definitely a way to spice up the end of this fair.

No kidding lol

I figured they would've kept the username confidential but nope, they just threw it right out there.

No kidding lol

I figured they would've kept the username confidential but nope, they just threw it right out there.

even if they did keep the name confidential, it's pretty much easy to find out from the update winners list

No kidding lol

anyone who saw the 1st place entry in the closing ceremony would have known it anyway

No kidding lol

I thought they wouldn't disclose other members' bans or violations. They only did it once a few years ago, but only because of a privacy concern. But that's over with.

Last edited:
Just another announcement that we've removed all the bells from the accounts of people who accepted a bribe in exchange for a vote. If any of those affected feel we may have made an error, you can dispute this by posting a thread in our Contact the Staff board.

Thanks.

All the TBT?! I mean, serves them right but I'm just glad I didn't accept any bribes. *Shudder*

The sad thing is that Spear's room design was actually really nice. I just looked at it and it looks fantastic!

I think they would've done just fine without bribing people to vote for them.

I thought they wouldn't disclose other members' bans or violations. They only did it once a few years ago, but only because of a privacy concern. But that's over with.

Pretty sure it's because it's such a big offense and to show people the consequences when caught cheating.

The sad thing is that Spear's room design was actually really nice. I just looked at it and it looks fantastic!

I think they would've done just fine without bribing people to vote for them.

It didn't look that good anyway. I liked the others' more.

It didn't look that good anyway. I liked the others' more.

I liked the space invaders on the walls.

Might do that with my own room lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, just the bells that were sent over as a bribe, not all their bells! I phrased that rather poorly.

Okay. I figured you couldn't be that dark...

...right?

Oh jeez, I just noticed this and that's such a shame, because Spear's entry was one of my favourites tbh. Honestly I feel like they could have placed without bribes because it was such a lovely entry.
To bribe people to vote for you though... I have to admit that is low.
Anyhow, congrats to Rosie, Chica and Kaydee!

You never know! No, that would be a bit of overkill.

I'm actually a lot harsher than that. If I were in charge and someone was caught cheating, I would not only take away their event currency, items, and bar them from participation, but I would take away all of their TBT bells and sterilize their TBT earnings. Trash-talking this site off-site will result in a heavy lawsuit (using real money).

Just joking. I would just confiscate event prizes and event currency. If it were any worse, I would take away the TBT as well.

Okay. I figured you couldn't be that dark...

...right?
You never know!
Next you'll take control of their entire account. Then you'll take their credit card numbers. Their location. Their SSN. Their identity. Their entire existence. I know you're plotting to take everything from them.

ʏ ᴏ ᴜ ? ᴍ ᴜ s ᴛ ? ɢ ᴏ ? ꜰ ᴜ ʀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ

WHAT! Oh my gosh, I am seriously in shock over the turn of events. I had my mouth wide open for a few minutes reading.

I'm really disappointed to hear bribes were a thing!! It's such a shame because their entry was so creative & lovely as it was. When I first saw it, I was certain it'd placed if not for the cheating! Gosh!! I don't even know what to say!

Congrats to Rosie for moving up to First (well done!) & to KaydeeKrunk for placing Third! Kaydee, I confess I voted for your entry because it was different and lovely so I'm very happy for you!!!

But honestly, I'm in total shock this happened. I sincerely hope this situation never happens again because it does ruin the spirit of the Fair and I'd hate for this event to never return (or the Fair itself) because of people's actions. As I said before, the Fair is my favorite event. So much hard work was done from the staff and they deserve major kudos for organizing this for us!

Thanks again to everyone who voted for my entry! I really appreciate it!! Thank you again for the staff for hosting this event! ;v; I'm happy to move up a place but can't help but to feel a little sad at this turn of events.

ayyyy congrats kaydee and everyone who moved up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back