The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Contest Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao, congrats on the late third place victory kaydee, and on the others for moving up

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang I wish spear would've hmu I still wouldn't vote for a cheater though just keep the tbt

this would 100% be me tbh

take the bribe, but vote for the one I liked best (I didn't vote for spear's btw)

Last edited:
Yay for Rosetti, Chicha and KaydeeKrunk!

also, didn't know people would go that far to win in a contest... at least the staff knew something was up.

lmao, congrats on the late third place victory kaydee, and on the others for moving up

- - - Post Merge - - -

this would 100% be me tbh

take the bribe, but vote for the one I liked best (I didn't vote for spear's btw)

It doesn't matter if you take the bell gift. All bribes are bad.

For three years in a row, I witnessed some cheating incidents on this site. First the golden egg. Then the Woods puzzle. Now this? Can people learn to play fair?

Simply put, no.

Also, congratulations to Kaydee.

Simply put, no.

Also, congratulations to Kaydee.

Yeah, wasn't there other stuff too lol...

Also grats Kaydee, again. Well deserved, love your old school room!

And yeah, no people will always try get around official rooms so yeah unless they monitor like everything outside they know people inhabit too people will probably try.

Last edited:
oh jeez drama bomb :eek: congrats to Kaydee though! I actually really liked spear's design and it definitely would have placed anyway, shame they couldn't play fair...

We don't discuss specifics about member bans, and we very likely wouldn't have made this issue public if not for the fact that the winners had already been announced and people would have been very confused by the sudden change with no explanation.

I'm actually going to go ahead and close this here so it doesn't turn into a discussion thread that exists solely to shame the person in question, especially when they aren't able to defend themselves. I know we're all disappointed by everything that transpired, but hopefully lessons were learned and we don't see a repeat of this or other dishonest behavior in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back