Words you can't -reeeally- spell

i usually replace one of the i's with an e or something, but lately i've been getting better at spelling it

Yeah, I just love how I have easier time with non-English stuff, yet I use English the most nowadays haha.

I always struggle with restaurant. God I even spelt it wrong then :p I always think it's "restuarant" or "restruarant", I get the u's and a's mixed upand forget how many r's there are.

It's not a word that I can't spell, but when people spell definitely as DEFIANTLY. Oh my gosh, it gets my blood boiling I swear.

for some reason I never spell opposite properly?
I always spell it oppisite lol

It's not a word that I can't spell, but when people spell definitely as DEFIANTLY. Oh my gosh, it gets my blood boiling I swear.

Reading over a classmates exam answer to "Who was William Shakespeare?"
Answer: "Shakespeare was defiantly a man of great importantance"

Personally I think it just some adds much-needed drama!

I can't spell definitely, every time I want to type it out I have to type slowly so the autocorrect can figure out what I'm going to say and then spell it for me lol. I also had trouble with immediately, but I'm getting better at it. another one is museum, I get that one wrong 8/10 times.., sigh

acknowledge and inappropriate

I've gotten better with them but uggghhh they're impossible

yes yes so many p's and r's in the latter one how ya even do it :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes yes so many p's and r's in the latter one how ya even do it :/

Oh, necessary is quite easy to remember... a shirt has one Collar and two Sleeves, one C ad two S!

Wow, what a dumb trick xd. Also I can't for the life of me spell "achieve"

I suck at spelling Wednesday without autocorrect xD

Always have

Always will

I've always said Wed-Nes-Day to help me spell it, just like everyone in my generation singing hollaback girl to spell bananas, or putting on a Jim Carey voice to spell beautiful. It's engraved in my being.

Reading over a classmates exam answer to "Who was William Shakespeare?"
Answer: "Shakespeare was defiantly a man of great importantance"

Personally I think it just some adds much-needed drama!

So much drama! Should be a play in itself XD

And to whoever mentioned necessary I always get that wrong too, so many c's and s's like bruh.

apparently i can't spell proceed or precede very well lmao or, like, i mix them up a bit and write stuff like "procede"

Back