There's a Christmas problem on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some filter bypass spellings are still left intact. How long will it take for the mods to change it to Christmas?

Christmas

0-0 it does do that!

hall0ween oh well at least I got zeros

нαιιοωεεη I like writing it like this anyways mods keep it banned loopholes are fun

>list of banned words is a lie
- haIIoween
- Fair
- Easter
- Collectibles
- Red Balloon
- Pokeball
- Restock

Last edited:
Happy
MN0FJs5.png
!

the best I could do in a pinch.

Gotta love Laudine.

Christmas

0-0 it does do that!

hall0ween oh well at least I got zeros

нαιιοωεεη I like writing it like this anyways mods keep it banned loopholes are fun

>list of banned words is a lie
- haIIoween
- Fair
- Easter
- Collectibles
- Red Balloon
- Pokeball
- Restock

Is ruining jokes your hobby or was this a personal attack

I, too, like ruining jokes.

Seriously though, please allow us to say Hall0ween again.

I'm somewhat relieved you put the apples back in there...I was OCDing there for a moment when I saw the tetris grid together with your perfect apple row..lol.... <3

They got their sidebar back. Now I hope we can get our word back after the admins were playing with the filter.

I got news guys! If you view this site through the mobile site, the October holiday will appear with its real name. But if you're viewing through the regular site, it will appear as Christmas, until filters change.

Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
I got news guys! If you view this site through the mobile site, the October holiday will appear with its real name. But if you're viewing through the regular site, it will appear as Christmas, until filters change.

Happy Christmas!

I don't see it lmao

Here's some proof.

This is the mobile version:

IMG_1213.jpg

Here is the same post, but on the full site:

IMG_1214.jpg

Since October is coming soon, I believe we can say Halloween without the filter. I think the staff are pulling pranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back