• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

There's a Christmas problem on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Why is every use of that October holiday being replaced with the word "Christmas"? Not only all past uses of it were changed, but we can't even use that word.

This reminds me of the Medireview incident on Yahoo in 2001.

Last edited:
Well, I'm angry about this. Luckily, though, I can use a typo to get past the pointless censors.

Example: Holloween

(Please fix this, staff. It's annoying and confusing.)

Last edited:
Just letting you know guys. Regardless of how unjust some censorship issues are, we shall never bypass the censor. Some of the words and phrases (that aren't even racist, homophobic, obscene, or just rated R) are censored for a reason.

Just letting you know guys. Regardless of how unjust some censorship issues are, we shall never bypass the censor. Some of the words and phrases (that aren't even racist, homophobic, obscene, or just rated R) are censored for a reason.

Obviously the staff have gone too far with their jokes. It's nowhere near April Fools' Day. :(

I will bypass the filter as much as I want. I can celebrate Holloween if I want to!

double post

Last edited:
Uh yeah, even collectibles with the "cursed" word in their messages have changed to Christmas. Why, staff?!

prob so we don't ask for a halloween event

- - - Post Merge - - -

u know thats not the word i meant

I don't see the issue? Everytime I type Christmas I see Christmas. Maybe you guys just woke up from an alternative universe or something.

I don't see the issue? Everytime I type Christmas I see Christmas. Maybe you guys just woke up from an alternative universe or something.

Staff has traversed to the Berenstein universe

Best way to show the issue, take a few screenshots.

Maybe King Midas had the halloween touch.

Last edited:
Christmas is clearly superior to Spookytime anyway, so much so the word itself has replaced it completely.

It's pretty funny that the word "Christmas" has been attacked by political correctness more than that other holiday, yet we're seeing Christmas instead of that other holiday here.

This time, I am trying to say the holiday name for December 25th.

Last edited:
Wait, that's what is happening??

I legit thought it was some sort of inside joke running in the community. Or I thought it was some sort of American thing when you compare Hallowe'en to being like Christmas since it was so great?? Then I begun to question if you guys really did cosplay during Christmas.

Oops

Last edited:
I'll be so pissed if a filter replaces the word "apple" with a completely different word everywhere.

Last edited:
Man you guys are really thirsty for a Christmas event already. It's only September!

Man you guys are really thirsty for a Christmas event already. It's only September!

I'll wait three months for Christmas, but one month for that censored holiday about collecting candy.

I mean Halloween decorations stat showing up like even before All Hallows' Eve decorations, so I see no problem here

if anything, it represents Halloween' overbearing presence, mercilessly devouring everything else around it (much like its conception)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back