Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
So At School Today A New Resident Moved Into My Animal Crossing Town. His Name Was Roald. And When I Figured Out He Was A Penguin.
*Inaudile Screaming*

Oh, give him a chance. I have Roald in my town, and it took me a little bit to warm up to him (not a huge fan of jocks), but he really is sweet.

The Penguin are pretty cute in my opinion! I have Cube's card (he's the Penguin with the X in his eyes) and I think he's really interesting! I also had Tex in Astoria for awhile, before I got my amiibo, and he wasn't terrible. My favorite Penguin is probably Sprinkle though! She's so cute. <3

Congrats!

I have a love hate relationship with penguins. I dont really like them irl. Hopper is the only animal in the entire game that I really hate. Yet Gwen was my bestie in WW and Iggly & Sprinkle are super duper cuties. Congrats though! Roald seems cute enough ~

I think their model is really cute, they're so compact and chubby ♥
I've never had any, but looking at the designs I think Gwen and Sprinkle are the cutest girls, and Roald and Wade the cutest boys. So yay! :)

Flo is actually moving into my town today. Sounds like all of you people, save pancake225, really like penguins! Suppose I'll have to gove her a shot!

The penguins are adorable. My first penguin was Gwen and I LOVED her. Although when Aurora moved in after, I fell in love with her even more xD

I love the penguins too!
Luckily I have Hopper's amiibo card so I'll be moving him into my new town to replace T Bone as my cranky.
Just wish I had Sprinkle too.

Back