• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When A Penguin Moves To Town

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
So At School Today A New Resident Moved Into My Animal Crossing Town. His Name Was Roald. And When I Figured Out He Was A Penguin.
*Inaudile Screaming*

Oh, give him a chance. I have Roald in my town, and it took me a little bit to warm up to him (not a huge fan of jocks), but he really is sweet.

The Penguin are pretty cute in my opinion! I have Cube's card (he's the Penguin with the X in his eyes) and I think he's really interesting! I also had Tex in Astoria for awhile, before I got my amiibo, and he wasn't terrible. My favorite Penguin is probably Sprinkle though! She's so cute. <3

Congrats!

I have a love hate relationship with penguins. I dont really like them irl. Hopper is the only animal in the entire game that I really hate. Yet Gwen was my bestie in WW and Iggly & Sprinkle are super duper cuties. Congrats though! Roald seems cute enough ~

I think their model is really cute, they're so compact and chubby ♥
I've never had any, but looking at the designs I think Gwen and Sprinkle are the cutest girls, and Roald and Wade the cutest boys. So yay! :)

Flo is actually moving into my town today. Sounds like all of you people, save pancake225, really like penguins! Suppose I'll have to gove her a shot!

The penguins are adorable. My first penguin was Gwen and I LOVED her. Although when Aurora moved in after, I fell in love with her even more xD

I love the penguins too!
Luckily I have Hopper's amiibo card so I'll be moving him into my new town to replace T Bone as my cranky.
Just wish I had Sprinkle too.

I used to have Tex and Aurora in my town! They're were the cutest little things

When a penguin moves into my town, I...... grab my amiibo cards! ;)

Back