Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hi!

I was an idiot and didn't expect there to be more restocks, so I spent all of my tickets (45) on pretty much anything that was left, regardless of if I liked it or not.

So, now I'm looking to trade my Hot Feather and Cool Feather for the Glam Feather and/or the Final Boss Feather.

I would also be willing to throw in some TBT (or pay in TBT alone), if you're into that.

Thanks in advance!

I have a glam feather to trade and I'm looking to get hot and cool feather. Let me know an offer, but I won't accept anything until the raffles finish just in case i win in that by some miracle

Last edited:
I have a glam feather to trade and I'm looking to get hot and cool feather. Let me know an offer, but I won't accept anything until the raffles finish just in case i win in that by some miracle

I'd be willing to give you either for the glam feather, but not both.

Keep me informed!

I'd be willing to give you either for the glam feather, but not both.

Keep me informed!

hm.... hot/cool seem to be going for 1 - 1.2K and while I realize Glam isn't as coveted as sweet feathers, I still think it would be priced around the 5K

hm.... hot/cool seem to be going for 1 - 1.2K and while I realize Glam isn't as coveted as sweet feathers, I still think it would be priced around the 5K

Glam feathers seem to be in the 3k range for now. I've seen one sell for 3k and another for 3.5k. :)

I could throw in some TBT if that's what you're hinting at, but I'd rather take my chances and wait for someone able to give me both in exchange for both of my feathers.

Back