Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
i play the piano, i dont play very often, sometimes i just play at home but i had lessons in year 5-6
i would like to play the guitar, its my favorite instrument

Guitar for sure. Wish I could actually read chords and co-ordinate my hands but nah lol

I play piano and been playing since I was 5. I want to learn how to play the ukulele though :)

i played the piano for a few years but i stopped like 6 years ago. i didn't like playing, i only did it because my dad forced me to haha.

it would be cool to be able to play an instrument but i'm not interested or motivated enough to really work on learning to play an instrument

Playing piano is actually one of my professions; been playing for almost 12 years now. Besides astrophysics, I'm also majoring in piano performance.

I also play other instruments such as trombone, guitar, violin, and mandolin. At some point I'm gonna start taking bass guitar lessons too :D

I play piano and have tried trumpet, violin, and clarinet. Right now I'm learning oboe. I would love to learn cello as it's my favourite sounding instrument

I play the piano and a little bit of guitar. I'd like to try harp or accordion, harp because it's very elegant and accordion because I think it'd be fun and also I could troll my friends with it.

I play flute (and sing in a select choir if that counts lol) but I've always wanted to play piano ;w;

I used to play piano and guitar when I was little, but now I play percussion and I sing in a choir if that counts. :)

I currently do not play any instruments. I've always wanted to learn the piano, maybe someday.

I've wanted to learn how to play the saxophone for years. I hope to one day make the time and commit the money to lean it. Here's to a bright future, hopefully!

Last edited:
I have been playing the Alto Saxophone for six years now! I plan on learning the guitar some day.

I can play the piano somewhat but I would love to be more polished! T T But I hear it's hard to pick up the skill if you don't start as a young child.

Oh, gee, I wonder.

Actually, if anyone has actually paid attention to me over the years (and I very much understand why no one would. lol) you would likely actually have reason to be confused.

To keep things relatively simple: I play the oboe. I started a couple of years ago. Before then I played the bassoon. The fact that I'm not playing the bassoon right now is something that myself from around 2005 on would surely not be able to forgive. Before that I played the clarinet (the one I learned the least out of all of these), and before that I played the trumpet.

I want to play English Horn. That instrument has a sound that IMO kind mixes the bassoon and oboe... But it is also has its own distinct sound that is so beautiful. If that makes any sense?

I also want to play a style of oboe from the Baroque period. Oboes from the Baroque period have an immensely beautiful, full sound. I would also love to play early winds like the crumhorn and cornamuse (I actually finally got to play these instruments thanks to my teacher. o.o).

Bass clarinet and baritone saxophone would also be fun. I have a bass clarinet, but I got it right before I got inspired to play the oboe, so it kind of got put aside... Trust me, I never saw focusing solely on the oboe ever happening.

I played the violin for a very short time in elementary school but gave it up. I wish I hadn't cause I've always wanted to play something, I just don't think I have the memory for it. So for now the only instrument I can play well is my voice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, gee, I wonder.

Actually, if anyone has actually paid attention to me over the years (and I very much understand why no one would. lol) you would likely actually have reason to be confused.

To keep things relatively simple: I play the oboe. I started a couple of years ago. Before then I played the bassoon. The fact that I'm not playing the bassoon right now is something that myself from around 2005 on would surely not be able to forgive. Before that I played the clarinet (the one I learned the least out of all of these), and before that I played the trumpet.

I want to play English Horn. That instrument has a sound that IMO kind mixes the bassoon and oboe... But it is also has its own distinct sound that is so beautiful. If that makes any sense?

I also want to play a style of oboe from the Baroque period. Oboes from the Baroque period have an immensely beautiful, full sound. I would also love to play early winds like the crumhorn and cornamuse (I actually finally got to play these instruments thanks to my teacher. o.o).

Bass clarinet and baritone saxophone would also be fun. I have a bass clarinet, but I got it right before I got inspired to play the oboe, so it kind of got put aside... Trust me, I never saw focusing solely on the oboe ever happening.

Man, I thought you played the guitar!

Back