• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what instrument do you play/want to play

I played violin for a year and then quit.

I wish I could play guitar (electric more than acoustic), piano, and violin.

I can't play any instruments yet, but I'm hoping to get into guitar sometime soon.

we have a piano and a drumset but I've never really had any time to play either of them... I'd love to learn both someday, though! also maybe the violin and clarinet, if not just because I love the way they sound v.v

The only instrument that I play somewhat competently is the tin whistle. I can sound a few tunes out on the keyboard and flute but I'm fairly useless besides that.

recently, i've been wanting to learn how to play the electric guitar, but i honestly don't think i could commit to it.

I used to play the keyboard a lot but I figured I'm not very good with instruments. But if I had the energy, motivation and ability to put effort into things, then I would want to learn the violin :D

Or maybe a traditional Chinese instrument like the guzheng.

the dubstep machine :33333

Nah but really, probably the guitar. I'm getting one for Christmas.

i've played piano for 12 years and saxophone about 5 years! i really want to learn the bass guitar, cello, and the flute.

I can play bass guitar, electric/acoustic, and screw around on keys and drums, but bass is my main instrument.

I used to play the Violin for a while but then I stopped doing it.

I would like to be able to play the Piano really well.

i played saxophone and guitar in high school, i did really enjoy it but i got so lazy when i wasn't forced to learn them. i hope to pick them up again though one day. i played them for roughly about 7/8 years so i wasn't bad

i've played guitar for like 13 years, but i'm not very good. it's good fun being able to play an instrument though

I play guitar (classical because I'm boring....) I've been playing for about 7 years, so I'm okay.

I play piano and violin, been playing for ~6 years now, started both at the same time haha.

i also played recorder, ukelele and marimba in primary school haha

I'd love to learn how to sing lol, and play the saxophone, I just love the sound of it :D

I used to play clarinet in grade school but nothing now.

I would like to pick up an electric guitar though

exact same as you lol i play a little bit piano (i learnt some violin and African drums in school) and i want to learn guitar!

Back