• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dedennes Gallery☆Feel free to critique [large images!!]

20190109_170732.jpg
20190109_170717.jpg
some sea turt sketches

I see a lot of improvement so far from your earlier posts! Keep up the good work and keep on drawing! :)

Don't stress too much over digital drawing, it takes a while to get into the groove.

I see a lot of improvement so far from your earlier posts! Keep up the good work and keep on drawing! :)

Don't stress too much over digital drawing, it takes a while to get into the groove.

thank you : )

KUJICAM_2019-02-16-21-08-53_developed.jpg

also follow me on instagram please

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you : )

KUJICAM_2019-02-16-21-08-53_developed.jpg

also follow me on instagram please

IMG_20190317_174035_974.jpg
i might redo the op, but honetly i really cant be bothered

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20190317_174035_974.jpg
i might redo the op, but honetly i really cant be bothered

Woah, I love the improvements especially from your early posts!
I love that you've kept this thread up for such a long time because, I don't know why but seeing the improvements of others motivates me to draw more so thank you for sharing your great art pieces!

Woah, I love the improvements especially from your early posts!
I love that you've kept this thread up for such a long time because, I don't know why but seeing the improvements of others motivates me to draw more so thank you for sharing your great art pieces!

thank u! ive always been thinking of starting a new thread but i like having all of it in one place and to see the improvements.

a painting i did for my mum for mothers day
KUJICAM_2019-03-30-20-12-43_developed.jpg

Bruh, I love those. Turts!

Also dang nice stuff. And I agree, digital is real hard, like the only thing I can do is like turtle doodles.

lmao turtle doodles r great tho

KUJICAM_2019-04-25-20-59-15_developed.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. This is so inspiring. I got chills down my back scrolling through this, its so beautiful to see how much you?ve improved and how your style has evolved in such a short amount of time. This is my favorite thread I?ve seen on here. My heart has been warmed :) keep it up.

Wow. This is so inspiring. I got chills down my back scrolling through this, its so beautiful to see how much you’ve improved and how your style has evolved in such a short amount of time. This is my favorite thread I’ve seen on here. My heart has been warmed :) keep it up.

AHgwuabwisvwu ur too kind honestly <3 (i was kinda concerned that i gave u chills down ur back LOL) but thank u sm u've made my day

this took me so.long but i love how it came out! for a dtiys on ig

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHHY is it so smAlll

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh5zhnA.png

jesus christ

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
mH1WmrL.jpg

painting the background pretty much killed my paper but i think its ok. the skirt was a lot of fun to draw : )
side note- the lyrics have nothing to do with the drawing i just had it stuck in my head at the time lmao

Last edited:
Back