Dedennes Gallery☆Feel free to critique [large images!!]

20190109_170732.jpg
20190109_170717.jpg
some sea turt sketches

I see a lot of improvement so far from your earlier posts! Keep up the good work and keep on drawing! :)

Don't stress too much over digital drawing, it takes a while to get into the groove.

I see a lot of improvement so far from your earlier posts! Keep up the good work and keep on drawing! :)

Don't stress too much over digital drawing, it takes a while to get into the groove.

thank you : )

KUJICAM_2019-02-16-21-08-53_developed.jpg

also follow me on instagram please

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you : )

KUJICAM_2019-02-16-21-08-53_developed.jpg

also follow me on instagram please

IMG_20190317_174035_974.jpg
i might redo the op, but honetly i really cant be bothered

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_20190317_174035_974.jpg
i might redo the op, but honetly i really cant be bothered

Woah, I love the improvements especially from your early posts!
I love that you've kept this thread up for such a long time because, I don't know why but seeing the improvements of others motivates me to draw more so thank you for sharing your great art pieces!

Woah, I love the improvements especially from your early posts!
I love that you've kept this thread up for such a long time because, I don't know why but seeing the improvements of others motivates me to draw more so thank you for sharing your great art pieces!

thank u! ive always been thinking of starting a new thread but i like having all of it in one place and to see the improvements.

a painting i did for my mum for mothers day
KUJICAM_2019-03-30-20-12-43_developed.jpg

Bruh, I love those. Turts!

Also dang nice stuff. And I agree, digital is real hard, like the only thing I can do is like turtle doodles.

lmao turtle doodles r great tho

KUJICAM_2019-04-25-20-59-15_developed.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. This is so inspiring. I got chills down my back scrolling through this, its so beautiful to see how much you?ve improved and how your style has evolved in such a short amount of time. This is my favorite thread I?ve seen on here. My heart has been warmed :) keep it up.

Wow. This is so inspiring. I got chills down my back scrolling through this, its so beautiful to see how much you’ve improved and how your style has evolved in such a short amount of time. This is my favorite thread I’ve seen on here. My heart has been warmed :) keep it up.

AHgwuabwisvwu ur too kind honestly <3 (i was kinda concerned that i gave u chills down ur back LOL) but thank u sm u've made my day

this took me so.long but i love how it came out! for a dtiys on ig

- - - Post Merge - - -

wHHY is it so smAlll

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh5zhnA.png

jesus christ

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
mH1WmrL.jpg

painting the background pretty much killed my paper but i think its ok. the skirt was a lot of fun to draw : )
side note- the lyrics have nothing to do with the drawing i just had it stuck in my head at the time lmao

Last edited:
Back