• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dedennes Gallery☆Feel free to critique [large images!!]

Ooooookkkkiiiii
Here are some pixels
66bfc13d-8153-444a-8677-01f70530cf33.jpg
7c87eca8-2f5f-40d4-b1c1-40320187853b.jpg
And I have no idea how I drew this.
oie_1514268S51RxvPX.jpg

Last edited:
Mk now I realise one of her feet is sideways but I don't rlly care o well.
068ef3f7-8785-40c5-9a7d-42a81d9fa36d.jpg

Ok if you will listen to art advice from me I will draw you a Dedenne eating food item of your choice? XD

Fair enough xD
A Dedenne eating a pok?puff.

Okay XD I'll draw it soon lol

So, first, start with the head. Draw a nice circle, then sketch in more of a shape afterwards. More pointy chin ect. Add ears. Then draw the neck. Then two shoulders, make sure they have enough of a shape to them.

I should stop and just do some examples for you soon

Last edited:
Okay XD I'll draw it soon lol

So, first, start with the head. Draw a nice circle, then sketch in more of a shape afterwards. More pointy chin ect. Add ears. Then draw the neck. Then two shoulders, make sure they have enough of a shape to them. Then for the body if drawing a female make sure it curves out and then in and then out. I'm pretty sure you know that though :p

I should stop and just do some examples for you soon

Nice I like advice ;) also don't rush it xD

Meanwhile, whilst this lunatic has requests to complete, she draws an alolan marowak :lemon:.
oie_2412313Qv99olC8.jpg
Now gone over it in ink.
Untitled25.jpg

Last edited:
oie_2758302B1XhUmG.jpg
Why am I always the one ill???? :/

Last edited:
Lil' commission for Mayor Rose
oie_4171010XIg0TeMX.jpg

Last edited:
Back