• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dedennes Gallery☆Feel free to critique [large images!!]

i am reaaaaaalllllylylyy proud of this omg
Comic Lizard.jpg

Quick sketch of N I only uploaded this so I can download on my laptop.
I mean I could use imgur.
Oops.
oie_21193443pLe8I5hZ.jpg

how do you draw fur?

also does anybody know fur brushes for firealpaca?

Your best bet would be to google firealpaca brushes, that's how I got most of mine even though I mostly use specific brushes, I'm sure you'd be able to find one easily if you searched "Fur brushes firealpaca", as for drawing fur, I can't help there since I've never drawn fur myself

Your best bet would be to google firealpaca brushes, that's how I got most of mine even though I mostly use specific brushes, I'm sure you'd be able to find one easily if you searched "Fur brushes firealpaca", as for drawing fur, I can't help there since I've never drawn fur myself

Funnily enough, I did do that lol.
The ones I tried didn't work, or just weren't...fur lol

Played the demo of Octopath Traveller and decided to draw a simplified version of Primrose!

oie_714912mJJqGVXW.jpg

ugh just realised on Primrose i put 2017 LMAO

pearlsdig.jpg

hmmm might start selling chibis like these (digital)

Hey, if ya r running low on ideas and have free time, draw Pietro. Just a suggestion, you don't have to do it.

Back