sherb is baby
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
trying to plot reset and they looooveee this one spot and won't move from it
but they're in the spot i want them to be on the title screen, is there anyway to save it there?
or is it impossible?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, what you see on the loading screen is rarely what you'll find in town -_- like every time I see a camper on the loading screen they are never camping in the town when I log on TT_TT

Unfortunately, what you see on the loading screen is rarely what you'll find in town -_- like every time I see a camper on the loading screen they are never camping in the town when I log on TT_TT

damn, that really sucks, I've been plot resetting for a good 5 hours now and they've only moved to a different spot maybe 3 times and they were all in really bad areas so it's not as if it's not working, they just really want to move in this one spot and i really don't want them to move there

It won't help you right now. However, if you can, lay down patterns in the future in the places you don't want them to move. Since the update, they can't move on patterns unless of course your town was entirely patterns leaving them no place to plot. They need a 3x3 space for their house so don't leave any 3x3 areas open without a pattern except the ones you want.

If you don't have any other clock-dependent games you're playing right now, you could TT a day backwards with the system clock, start a new character to make sure this villager isn't plotting, and if they're not, start up your mayor and place patterns down in the spot they won't deviate from.

If you don't have any other clock-dependent games you're playing right now, you could TT a day backwards with the system clock, start a new character to make sure this villager isn't plotting, and if they're not, start up your mayor and place patterns down in the spot they won't deviate from.

Oh, I'll have to try that...

Back