• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Jokes aside, I just came here to read the comments and see arguing. We are meant to be having fun guys, yea the red balloon isn't back but who gives a wet monkey fart when Laudine and Thunder spent hours upon hours creating new stuff for us.

Normally I'd be all about trolling and joking but At this point you're just being rude and ungrateful so just shh and enjoy the end of the fair >_>

Last edited:

That's ok...

I knew I was just going to be misunderstood anyway.

No matter how loudly I try to explain problems...

The staff made a joke.
You were confused by joke, which is fine!
However, people explained the joke. By that point, everything should be said and done and moved on from. There's no reason to berate the staff for it.

That's all I'm gonna say about that 'cause like Luffy said this should be a fun time. We had eleven new collectibles to purchase and 1 new one to win. There's virtually 0 downsides here (especially since all of them look way better than a red balloon)

Thanks to the staff for hosting this event! Every year the fair seems to surpass the last!

@Laudine and @Thunder

Our ideas are sick, make sure to take note. Learn from the masters

thank god rosetti finally won a trophy

I'm next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wth is wrong with yellow??? Or cyan, or orange, or indigo or bunny balloons, or heart balloons??? Why's it gotta be red???

So anyway, I could honestly care less. I luv the new collectibles and am just sad I didn't manage to nab more tix for MORE!!!

On to the holiday formally known as.... 1. It might be due to a post right after contest winner announcements that said let us get some sleep before u start talking bout Christmas. 2. In connection w/ 1 we were all. Joking around in discord last night about it.
OR 3. Maybe we speculate a little bit on the next holiday and maybe there's going to be something to do with that in the theme somehow of the woods this year. The last couple years they've sent out little hints and clues in the prize packs for that special holiday.

Now onto more important matter, guys don't be disrespectful to our gracious mods and admin's and helpers who have worked their ***es off for the last three weeks putting on what most of us think is a fan-freaking-tabulous fair! They do a lot more than you'll realize I promise so be respectful and stop being rude. They don't deserve that after all that they do for us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah, and I'd be careful when trying to argue with Oblivia, she has the power to take away bells and tickets as we saw last year ����

Oh yeah, and I'd be careful when trying to argue with Oblivia, she has the power to take away bells and tickets as we saw last year ����

I can remove bells, tickets, collectibles, or THE ENTIRE SHOP FOREVER. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Admin powers are no joke, yo.

Boy...apparently I missed out on Discord last night.

All this BABY-ish complaining is exactly why people leave. We lose great members, who love the game(s) we interact with here, simply because childish members have no home training. What's worse, is that the don't know when to retract and shut their mouths when others call them out!

Personally, I think this is one of best fairs thus far! I have attended several TBT events. Just when you think "boy, it can't get any better!" BAM, it does!

Thanks for all you guys do!!

There are 3 of us who could have done this.

That gives me a 66.6% chance of innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back