The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and this is the quote first made in February 12th of 1993:

"Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE."

Wow, there so much anger in that post. Lol.

Wow, there so much anger in that post. Lol.

Yeah, she was kinda angry when she said that.

But to be serious, the real post date was September 8, 2014, one day before I joined this forum. The reason why I said it was posted on February 12th, 1993 was because I was born on February 13th of 1993. If it really were that old, the following would be true:

- Back when the post was made, most of us weren't even born. Only a handful of members were born, and even they would be too young to be on this site.
- It would've been made back in the early days of the internet, back when you could print the entire internet into one book that you can finish in 24 hours.
- Most big sites we know today (Google, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia) didn't even exist.
- Nintendo was still in the SNES era, and not even Pokemon existed.

But since that was a lie I made because I mixed my birth date with registration date as a joke, we all know that it was made at least during the 3DS era.

This is kind of out of nowhere, but the final boss feather reminds me of Corrin.

Hey mods, can we have a sneaky yellow letter for those of us that have spent all our tickets? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back