The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the last sweet feather goes to someone who actually wants it rather than some sniper who simply wants to gain profit haha

I wonder how many changed their mind now and plan to go for the sweet feather to sell for profits after all this hype.

It's actually true that I like Bells over collectibles (except for apples). And I like holding a lot of TBT Bells. But I also like sharing my TBT Bells (especially to the poorer members). I would prefer not to have less than 10k TBT, so if I have anymore than 10k TBT in increments of 1,000 Bells, I would be hosting giveaways.

I can't even believe how obsessed a lot of us are with collectibles (me included). We'd rather grab a pixel image from a website with fake currency to display under our profiles than do things in real life. The real question is, are collectibles a blessing or a curse?

that's literally the question hundreds of us here have already been contemplating for a while now

seriously go look in the Bell Tree HQ and I'm pretty sure there's a thread buried in there that had a long discussion about this

Oh shoot I just realized my baby brother might want my iPad at the same time the restock happens....ok time to make plan B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully my ugly tablet isn't too slow...

last year i managed to grab not one, but two star wands in the post-restock shop re-opening!
muwahahaha

I hope the last sweet feather goes to someone who actually wants it rather than some sniper who simply wants to gain profit haha

eh but why should the last one be any different than the 39 before it??

Oh, and this is the quote first made in February 12th of 1993:

"Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back