• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners! <3
I would have participated this year but kinda got side-tracked with school >.<

Can't wait for next years fair though!

I was gonna buy the last poster cause it's Neato but I also don't wanna pay for postage so nah

Last edited:
Looks very good in my sidebar. Sorry apples, you may have dominated my sidebar for a while, but you should let other collectibles have a chance.

how much is the poster? are they selling it like for real money?

35 tickets. But if you live outside the US you have to pay the shipping($15 for rest of the world, I think $9 for Canada?) for it.

It's a bit too much for me considering our crappy mail service and I don't have PayPal, so.

35 tickets. But if you live outside the US you have to pay the shipping($15 for rest of the world, I think $9 for Canada?) for it.

It's a bit too much for me considering our crappy mail service and I don't have PayPal, so.

aww so they are not selling for money? too late for me ..i did not participate in any events :-( hopefully next year

aww so they are not selling for money? too late for me ..i did not participate in any events :-( hopefully next year

Yeah, you had to buy everything with tickets for the Fair. I don't know if she takes private/RLC commissions but yeah... Hope they come back when I maybe can afford it and lives somewhere not crappy mail lol.

I would of done the design a villager and interior one.

I hope there's another fair next year

Last edited:
Yay, thanks for the collectibles and tickets Justin!

the pink is real nice too but omg let me go back into hiding xD

Wow, thanks for the Tetris Grid! Look at my lineup.

Also, I just noticed that the contest winner's colors change from purple to pink.

Me too, if they didn't completely kill off the Wi-fi and the 3ds by then, I'm getting the game for sure.

Bruh... you don't have ACNL?!

I like the interior design contests but I can't really participate to the best of my ability in any of the them. My 3DS doesn't connect to my router anymore so no trades and I didn't play enough to have a good catalog selection. Sucks.

Last edited:
Bruh... you don't have ACNL?!

I like the interior design contests but I can't really participate to the best of my ability in any of the them. My 3DS doesn't connect to my router anymore so no trades and I didn't play enough to have a good catalog selection. Sucks.

Yeah, mine is real crappy with any device in the apartment here so sometimes surprised I can be on the forum lol :/

And yeah dunno if I would have a chance still unless I came up with stuff super duper creative to members and staff style anyways so.

this years fair was amazing and i loved the theme! :D
thank you for hosting such a great event!
also i love my name color omg <3

So does anybody want to try and beat my tetris score before the arcade closes?

Is it just me, or are the colored usernames glowing?

I haven't noticed it until a thread I saw said the same thing about the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back